WinDR (WinDreamRemote) for Windows - watch and control your dreambox remotely (Enigma1 and 2)

• UPDATE (12/06/2011): Extended time-limit version Beta 0.54e of 12/06/2011.

New expiry-date is 01/12/2011. For existing users, you just need to replace the old executable with the new one. This version is exactly the same as the previous one - only the expiry-date has changed.

Rgds,
    tilleke

• Zitat

Original von tilleke
    UPDATE (12/06/2011): Extended time-limit version Beta 0.54e of 12/06/2011.

New expiry-date is 01/12/2011. For existing users, you just need to replace the old executable with the new one. This version is exactly the same as the previous one - only the expiry-date has changed.

Rgds,
    tilleke

Hi,
    I have done everything and the LAN streming works fine, but i have problems with mobile one.

Here what i did on the mobile PC:

Set Enigma-version: enigma2
    port: 8888 (what is this port? shoud it be forwarded in the routher also?)
    username and password: this is mine dreambox username and PW, right?
    In the IP-address field, put your DynDNS address (for example: someone.dynalias.org): but i have a static IP adress, shoud i use it instaed of creating dyndns?

Thanks!
    By the way i love your androiddreamer app. I can use it only with VPN way due to the same problem as here!

• hristo2000

Did you read and follow the guide published in the first post of this thread?

You should be aware of the fact that WinDR uses VLC's telnet interface which is different from ANDR wich uses the HTTP-interface of VLC.

Please let me know how it goes.

rgds,
    tilleke

• Hi... i just install the software ..need to ask how to scroll over the channel..i'm using arrow key , page up and page down all ..can't scroll the the list of channel. Using mouse only can select the channel..is it any special key to scroll the channel pls advice.

• hi,

To scroll the bouquets and channels, just hold the left mouse button pressed.

This behavior is due to the fact that this app is a quick port from a Windows Mobile application.

rgds,
    tilleke

• I tried to get a connection to my DM800 for several times now, but the program always exits without getting a connection.

I select Enigma2
    As IP I use my DynDns adress: xxxx.dyndns.org
    As port I use the SSL port 443
    I entered the user "root"
    I entered my password "xxxx"

But nothing happens - the program exits automatically after entering my data...

From my normal PC I can reach the WebIf by using this connection data, but not on my Windows Mobile.
    Are there possibly problems with using the SSL port 443?

Any hints for me?

EDIT:
    With port 80 it works now!
    But is there any possibility to use the SSL port 443? Because normally I am using port 80 for an other issue in my network...

9 von 10 Stimmen in meinem Kopf sagen, ich sei nicht verrückt.
    Die Zehnte summt die Melodie von Tetris... :dumdidumm:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dexter_26 ()

• UPDATE (28/12/2011): Extended time-limit version Beta 0.54e.

New expiry-date is 31/03/2012. For existing users, you just need to replace the old executable with the new one. This version is exactly the same as the previous one - only the expiry-date has changed.

Rgds,
    tilleke

• Since I know how to use the android app of yours...how comes i´m not able to get to work this one here?!

I just can´t get to connet to the telnet of VLC.
    Is ist because I use VLC2.0 ?

What can I do?

• Hi tilleke,

currently I'm away from home for 3 weeks.
    So I heavily use your WinDR and your AndroidDreamer to watch tv over my good old DM7020. And I like it. The streams are running very stable and after playing around with the settings of WinDR, I got a very good quality over my 1024kb upload bandwidth.

But there's one thing I want you to ask:
    Is it possible to add streaming for my recorded movies?
    I saw this feature in the app controloid :winking_face: where I can see my movies in a seperat bouquet.

Zitat

Original von DJ-Tumor
    Since I know how to use the android app of yours...how comes i´m not able to get to work this one here?!

I just can´t get to connet to the telnet of VLC.
    Is ist because I use VLC2.0 ?

What can I do?

I don't use VLC 2.0 yet.
    It's running great with the latest version of VLC 1.1.

You have to enable the Telnet Interface of VLC.
    In VLC 1 it's called VLM Remote-Control-Interface or in command line oldtelnet
    And you have to forward the telnet port or else use a vpn.

• Hi tilleke,

please update WinDR because of the expiry date...

Greets hompen

• UPDATE (22/04/2012):

No more deadlines. The reason is that I am busy with other projects. I might implement other features in future. You can download from my web-site.

For existing users, you just need to replace the old executable with the new one. This version is exactly the same as the previous one.

• thanks the program is very good
    I have a question ... as I can do so that when I go to open a channel that has the multiple languages that channel? Once I got to do, listening to the different audio channel in question but I have not been able to get back.
    I appreciate your help

thanks