dreamboxEDIT 7.2.1.0 [Support/Download]

• dhwz

a) Have i mentioned you anywhere in my post. ?
    Did i tell anyone that he/she should post in English?

b) I can give you at least three posts of mine asking for Source code beeing ignored. And yes, you are in a violation of a license agreement. Specifically, section 6, point D.

....provided you maintain clear directions next to the object code saying where to find the Corresponding Source

No one need to ask you, you HAVE TO make shure that it's clear how can one obtain source code.

c) posted link is nothing but a SVN repository for the project page on Sourceforge, again clearly stated that it's licensed under GPL license.

d) During s first screen of setup you get is GPL license which you HAVE TO accept in order to install the software in the first place.

e) Here are SourceForge's therms of use
    http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sitelegal/wiki/Terms_of_Use

You can pick any OneSource license you want to. There is no reason why author could not have chosen less restrictive license (like MIT or LGPL), so your presumption that it's done automatically simply can be taken as a real argument.

@all others
    There's no need to bring up any tensions.
    This is a discussion board is it?

I will not discuss this any further.

• Offizieller Beitrag

the source has to refer or provide the GPL. that is also a prerequisite of the license.
    if there is no reference or anything else concerning the license, it simply is not licensed!

if there is no license, then no license can be violated!

Zitat

Developers that use the GNU GPL protect your rights with two steps: (1) assert copyright on the software, and (2) offer you this License giving you legal permission to copy, distribute and/or modify it.

the copyright must be asserted on the software. providing the source on sourceforge alone is not enough to assert copyright.

• Ich frag mich auch wieso er eigentlich ausgerechnet mich so scharf angeht, im Prinzip müsste er jeden anmeckern der z.B. den Enigma2 Code verändert und nicht öffentlich zugänglich macht, denn jeder Änderung am Enigma2 Source, die dann auch öffentlich angeboten wird, erfolgt automatisch eine Lizensierung nach GPLv2. Und ich kann mich nicht erinnnern das für jedes Enigma2 Image auch die geänderten Sourcen öffentlich zugänglich sind. Eigentlich fällt mir da nur PLi ein.

Ein kleines Dankeschön, durch eine Spende, nehme ich gerne an, PayPal oder Amazon-Gutschein an dhwz(at)gmx.net

• Zitat

Original von dhwz
    Ich frag mich auch wieso er eigentlich ausgerechnet mich so scharf angeht.....

Hehe der wird den Code haben wollen um aus der IHAD-Edition eine Andere zu kompilieren
    um diese evtl. seblst zu verbreiten :winking_face:

Wenn ich das richtig recherchiert habe ist er beim SIFTeam zu Hause...
    Das berüchtigt ist als Cloneboxforum :tongue:

MfG EgLe :]

Linux will Benutzer, die Linux wollen. Linux ist nicht Windows

Kernel : 5.4.2-1-MANJARO LTS
    GUI : KDE 5.64.0 / Plasma 5.17.4
    Machine : Intel NUC8i7HVK
    Graphics : Radeon RX Vega M GH
    CPU : Intel Core i7-8809G @ 8x 4.2GHz
    RAM : Gskill F4-3000C16S-16GRS Speicherkarte so D4 3000 16GB C16 Rip

• DreamBoxEdit-IHAD Edition sollte Treiber-Abhängigkeit gemacht werden, so das es auf Clones nicht zugreifen kann :grinning_squinting_face:

Dieser Beitrag wurde 3 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Ryu's Frau : Heute, 11:25.

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, PLEASE BUY ME A CURRYWURST MIT POMMES UND KETCHUP!!

• Zitat

Original von Ryu
    DreamBoxEdit-IHAD Edition sollte Treiber-Abhängigkeit gemacht werden, so das es auf Clones nicht zugreifen kann :grinning_squinting_face:

Da bin ich dafür !!!

dhwz
    Ich würde den isakota einfach ignorieren.....deine Zeit ist für so was doch einfach zu schade. :winking_face:
    Er hat ja jetzt genug Antworten bekommen und nun ist es so und das muss er akzeptieren AMEN. :amen:

• Zitat

Original von Ryu
    DreamBoxEdit-IHAD Edition sollte Treiber-Abhängigkeit gemacht werden, so das es auf Clones nicht zugreifen kann :grinning_squinting_face:

So etwas wollte ich schon länger einbauen, ich weiß nur nicht wie man das machen sollte. :tongue:

Ein kleines Dankeschön, durch eine Spende, nehme ich gerne an, PayPal oder Amazon-Gutschein an dhwz(at)gmx.net

• Hello.

First, I would like to create translate file Portuguese. My question is :
    How to integrate the flag of Portugal in Languages Menu.

Also, i use exclusively a GNU/Linux distribution (Ubuntu). It is possible create a group for develop an GTK application of DreamBoxEdit to run this natively on gnome destop.

Thank you.

ZM

PS : excuse my bad english

DM800

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von zm12 ()

• Great, just mail me your language file, I'll add the flag in the next version which is coming soon. :hurra:

Sorry but there is no way of running Dreamboxedit natively on Linux. Sourcecode is written in Delphi.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dhwz ()

• Vielen Dank für die Arbeit an diesem tollen Tool :respekt:

Hatte schon öfter auf der Originalseite geschaut, aber da passiert ja anscheinend nix mehr.

Jetzt habe ich mal auf die Schnelle alle Kanäle sortiert.

zm12: I use this program under Wine. It runs perfectly. I know many other tools don't run under Wine.

• Hi mates,

Special thanks to the program developer.
    :groeste::groeste::groeste:

I wish if we could get better channel search tool that if you type the letters provide you with all possible channels with the same letters regardless the letter location.

And with single click it highlight that channel in the channel list
    :gutenmorgen: :gutenmorgen: :gutenmorgen:

See attached photos for example

Thanks indeed
    :hurra: :hurra: :hurra:

• You know that the servicefilter does the same? Just by filtering the main service list.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dhwz ()

• Thank you Mr. dhwz

If you meam what I have attached in this reply

I know this
    :gutenmorgen:

But this will just name one channels and will not give you selection to choose from and it not much user friendlly to use ''BskyB"
    :loudly_crying_face: :loudly_crying_face: :loudly_crying_face:

I know you spead a lot of effort and time to develop DreamboxEdit
    :groeste: :groeste: :groeste:

but this some suggestion to develop it more
    :einschenken:

Thanks indeed
    :pokal: :pokal: :pokal:

• Gibt es auch die 4er Version bald für den MAC ? oder ist da zur Zeit die 3er Version das aktuellste ?

Danke schon mal

Homerius

Baust 'nen Turbo in den Diesel, läuft der Diesel wie ein Weasel ...