Skin DMConcinnity-HD Mod und Bastelthread für Alle

• My dear friend SIN

is not a problem in a one PNG file
    It is miserable to make a problem for one png file
    but it is a matter of principle and respect of others work.

And some do not want to understand what this is about.

• One more sentence of this kiddy shit and I will delete your account right now!

Delete your stuff and tell me when finished!

Your png has already been removed and it has been replaced by another. So what??

• My dear friends you can think what you want about this
    but it is not nice when you see your own work stolen and published under different names.

And is the main reason why all this happened and happening.

==================

toppi it is your right to do what you want
    But it will not change the fact that I have not
    in any way violated the rules of your forum.

• Matrix, example: My Netcaster/shoutcaster was copied a several times... have a look at the format of the conf file of several players in some .ru images... and they want money for that...

... i give a shit about it... im proud that my work is worth that others use it. see it this way and calm down.

Es heißt auch nicht mehr Troll, sondern Netzbürger mit Frustrationshintergrund.
    <br>
    Leider muß ich es extra schreiben: Kein Support per PM. Privater Support hilft uns nicht weiter als Forum!

• Hallo maxl, Erim, emanuel, 3c5x9,

was habe ich da bloß ausgelöst. Wahnsinn..
    Sorry dafür.

DM8000 /Merlin
    3 externe WD HDD 2TB;1TB und 750 GB
    1 interne 160GB Samsung
    sky und HD+

• Offizieller Beitrag

@ matrix:

if you find copyright violations at the IHAD, please tell us where and give us proof of copyright and we will delete it for you. if you cant give us proof but only indication, we won't do anything at all, because there is also the indication that you broke the copyright of somenone else.

everywhere else around the internet, we are not responsible.

if you are not happy with this, then go ahead and sue that person that breaks your copyright. good luck!

• Strongly agree
    regarding the evidence of my work.

All these works are registered and in addition there are on our server, and on many forums.

On the net we have at least a few thousand users can also
    may prove if necessary.

But you will get the original registration of the original file
    and orginal file/files

Everything else is pure speculation of those who have not spent
    an hour work for dreambox commune.
    and therefore have caused this situation.

I think it's time to end this discussion
    at least for me
    I'll let you know if I see violations including all possible evidence.

It is unfortunate that the authors should discuss days
    about something that is evident,
    is not even disputed by anyone who has done it.
    And this is happening for the third time.
    Finally, do not get any apology for the same,
    but the discussion continues in the direction of the attack on the authors

Rgd MX

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von matrix10 ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

obviosly other people don't think it's that obvious as you regard it. you should think about that as well when choosing your tone.

and I don't think that any of your work is registered. maybe it has copyright, but nothing is registered.

as it is your work and also your duty to preserve copyright violations.
    we as forum may only intervene if there is evidence of copyright violation. else, feel free to take legal actions.

• Shall we continue the discussion again about something that is 100% clear.

Graphic work even not have to be registered sufficient evidence can be found on all sides on the net.
    Graphic work is always copyrighted and protected even when you are not registered.

I'm not talking about some small-and standard elements of the skin
    but about the main skin elements OSD/Menu/panels.

The main skin graphics for OSD and Menu panels I've make personally.
    If someone uses some minor parts I would not say anything
    but we are seeing whole copies of the main elements of the skin.

Complete skin files are located on the copyright server before publishing
    including the registration number and date and including information in each off skins that the skins is copyrighted.

The same information you can read on many places on the forum where the skin is published and on the server from which files can be downloaded.

Skin Release Date is known on this forum and not only on the server for copyright.

With this is my discussion here has been completed.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von matrix10 ()

• BOA

also kann jetzt mal jemand diesen vollkommen Irren hier runternehmen.
    Ich lese hier mit, um was übers modden von Skins zu lernen, nicht mit vollkommen weltfremden Anschauungen zu gemüllt zu werden.

Nehmt doch seinen Kram vom Server und dann is gut, zum dritten mal schreibt der jetzt zum letzten mal was SEINER Meinung nach alles ach so klar ist...

Das braucht kein Mensch.

Bitte tut was gegen diesen Krampf, in der Sache tut sich hier nämlich jetzt schon länger nix mehr, weil der Meister hier alles totgekloppt hat...
    soll er sich doch sein png auf den Allerwertesten tätowieren lassen...

Mann..... :smiling_face_with_horns:

Welcher Weg wäre dir lieber?Einer der durch ein Dickicht aus Schwertern führt, ein Weg den wir stolz gehen, ohne wie Diebe umherzuschleichen und uns vor dem Feind zu verbergen!

• Kann mir einer den Pfad nennen, wo ich den Ordner finde, in dem die Skin kopiert ist ????
    Danke Vorab

oneone

Welcher Weg wäre dir lieber?Einer der durch ein Dickicht aus Schwertern führt, ein Weg den wir stolz gehen, ohne wie Diebe umherzuschleichen und uns vor dem Feind zu verbergen!

• Also der gleiche Speicherort wo auch dei png`s hinmüssen..

hatte da ne xml gesehen, die war aber wesentlich größer, das hatte mich sehr verunsichert.

DANKE

• noch abschliessend zu matrix10

du predigst dass es böse leute gibt die deine skins modden und diese ohne angabe des tatsächlichen authors unter neuem namen releasen.

dann frag ich mich warum dein concinnity clone, Skin Factory 1 heisst ?
    auch finde ich in deinem release thread keine angabe des authors.

das ist wohl dein opensource gedanken, ich verleibe mir alles ein und gebe nichts ab :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
    sorry aber ich kann dich in keinster weise ernst nehmen, ist mir auch latte du trägst mit deinem verhalten 0 zu einer community bei.
    werde glücklich mit dem was du tust !

soviel zum thema ehre und anstand.

• Rein zufällig kenn ich "matrix10" von nem anderen Forum. :499:
    Dort bepöbelt und beleidigt er alle, die ein anderes Team als das Seinige (BlackHole) favorisieren.
    Alles was ihm nicht passt wird von den Mods ohne Angabe von Gründen editiert, geschlossen oder gelöscht.
    User werden gesperrt, weil sie eine andere Meinung vertreten.
    Moderation ist an sich ok, wenn es nötig ist; aber das dortige Ausmaß ist mehr als übertrieben und unfair.
    Diese sogenannte Narrenfreiheit hat er sich durch Klüngeln erarbeitet..d.h Einschleußen von Mod/Admins ins BH Team.
    Er predigt Wasser und trinkt Wein. Ins Detail geh ich nicht. Ihr könnt euch denken worum es geht.
    Klingt alles wie Nachtreten meinerseits.
    Man kann es so sehen; aber ich würds eher als eine Sehnsucht nach Gerechtigkeit bezeichnen.

• 1.Skin Factory uses a totally different color range
    dimensions and shape and is not a copy of the original skin.
    Intentionally I did not want to use.
    True uses some ideas but not copy.
    I have permission to do so.
    View my pictures
    I even asked the original author
    Have you asked?
    Did you write somewhere original author name MarkusK?
    Have you thanked the original author?

I have thanked him and you?

2.concinnity skin is not your graphics,that many do not know but graphics of MarkusK

http://www.dvbviewer.tv/forum/…9-osd-skin-concinnity-3d/

Do not make me publish a lot more
    what I have and what I know
    Start to respect Skinners and their work,
    and not to discuss with me here for days
    about something that is clear for those who do not deal with graphics
    and not only for me.
    Better to end this agonizing discussion.

On my pictures orginal skin and graphic from MarkusK
    PM conversation with MarkusK

• @matrix10
    ich habe nicht den DVB-Skin gemoddet sondern, den dm-concinnity von Kerni und da kannst dich jetzt auf den kopf stellen, kerni hat ihn vor dir geskinnt :winking_face:
    ausserdem hatte ich kerni gefragt.
    du redest von respect, dann hättest auch kerni fragen müssen, denn er war eben der erste der diesen skin portiert hat.
    und die grafiken sind free.

Zitat

Start to respect Skinners and their work

ja hab ich immer, kannst ja im concinnity thread nachlesen.
    und ich habe den originalen namen weiterhin benutzt, wo du ja so grossen wert darauf legst.

bleib in deiner welt, du willst nicht dass jemand dein zeugs benutzt und wir wollen dich nicht, mit deinen ständigen copyright drohungen.