Dm600pvr Enigma2 Pcd 2.1

• Yes right, in your old image with the attached MovieSelection i can see an choice of subdirectories, when i press video button two times.

The Plugin i have not testet with the old image, only in the new image.
    But i can test it in the old image and can write you if it works...

So i have test the plugin in your old image!

No error on start, but no funktion on Video Button too!
    And when i go to extensions then comes an error:
    Plugin not available:
    Extensions/Videothek (cannot import name MovieLocationBox)

• Zitat

Original von pcd
    Thanks.

Ok, we forget the plugin. I will put the .py in the new image and make it work.

Cheers, pcd.

Ok, thats perfect.

I hope it works.

Big Thanks....

• Hi Asselnik,

It cannot be done. Sorry ! Because many other important files linked to MovieSelection.py have changed.

With Mediaplayer - I did this :-

Mounted my pc share folder (directory) to dreambox /media/hdd/movie. Then with Mediaplayer I can see all the subdirectories and media files in my pc share folder (see the screenshots). I can then play any .ts file from there.

I do not understand why you cannot do this with your share folder ?

Cheers, pcd.

• Ok, no Problem.

I know it with the media player, but there i see only the Ts-Filename and no description from the .meta File.
    And i cannot play at the last time where was the film stopped.

Ok, then i make it with the mediaplayer.

Thanks for all and thanks for fast answer.

• Zitat

Originally posted by Asselnik

And i cannot play at the last time where was the film stopped.

Something wrong ! When you stop a video playback - a .cuts file is created. Please check if this happens.

• Zitat

Original von pcd

Something wrong ! When you stop a video playback - a .cuts file is created. Please check if this happens.

Oh yes, right, thats good, thanks... :winking_face:

• Hi pcd
    we want to have a possibilty to download a Hypercam from a server for your dm600 or 500+ e2 images.Or you can create a file for us :winking_face:

• Zitat

Originally posted by Xhear
    Hi pcd
    we want to have a possibilty to download a Hypercam from a server for your dm600 or 500+ e2 images.Or you can create a file for us :winking_face:

No problem.

But I have not tested it.

Please post the cam file (ppc) and the script if you have.

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

A script :face_with_rolling_eyes:
    latest Hypercam 2.0.6 -- Multi version ( PPC / Mipsel / SH4 ) you can find here mate:Hypercam 2.0.6

Thank you!

Thanks. I looked at the link - it is not possible for me to test because I don't do CS. Please test it and let us know if it works. Then I will put it on the server. :)

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

No mate i dont need it for CS-card sharing!

If you post the cam items (bin, cfg and anything) which is needed to run hypercam - I will make a server .ipk with them :)

Cheers, pcd.

• hehe I'm newbe to all of this.
    But i thought you have there at the link every thing you need.But OK no problem we can live without that :winking_face:

• Hi all,

to watch movies on other folders, it's not necessary to change any py file. You can press video button twice -but in the middle you should select HDD or CIFS or NFS-. In the obtained screen you will have a list of favourites folders. With Menu button you can change from upper to lower part, create favourites, etc.

In my case, each of us has an own folder and also to store all the telefilms under its name.

Regards,
    JJF