Dm600pvr Enigma2 Pcd 2.1

• Hi kalehrl,

Thank you very much for all your work on the skin. :)

I will soon check the new youtubeplayer and patch it for ppc.

Also I will soon post some trial stuff for our ppc images (600, 7020 and 500plus). Perhaps work towards a new image next month with your skin mod and other items.

Cheers, pcd.

• No, thank you for your making enigma2 images single-handedly for ppc when everyone else has long given up on them.

I look forward to testing some new stuff which you've announced. :)

• Hi,

Can someone please test this with the 600 e2 image ! :)

I have tested and it works. Hope it works with others.

Please ftp the attached files as shown (replace the originals) :-

libtuxbox-mpegtools.so.0.0.0 -> /usr/lib

Other 5 files -> /usr/sbin

And all Chmod 755.

Then test streaming from dreambox to pc as described in Post 1.

Please post the result ! :)

Thanks, pcd.

• Hi

Works excellent - also with vlc 1.0.5 "Goldeneye"

BTW: Nice Image...

Edit:
    A little Problem - is there a way to move the Infobar? I got an old TV-set

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von senfgurke08154711 ()

• Hi senfgurke,

Thank you.

Yes - the vali ks skin (including the infobar) will be improved in the next image. :)

Cheers, pcd.

• Hi

I have seen this in a Merlin-Image - Infobar adjust - but it is E1...
    Do not know if it is adapted to E2 (?)

I think it is needed on 800 and 8000 also... (????)

• please read this post to see how to move infobar:

http://www.i-have-a-dreambox.c…ostid=1252132#post1252132

I have a 4:3 CRT TV and the base style infobar fits perfectly on my TV.

Did you upload my Valiks controler posted in this thread?

If not, here is the freshest: :)

• Thank you!

Perhaps it should be in the first post - because it is not easy to find something on side "xx"

• But to make the infobar picture smaller - I have to rescale the .png file and reposition the items. I will do this for all the vali.ks skins before the next skin. I hope ! :)

Cheers, pcd.

• Hi again...

Don't panic, I use the Image only for testing... For normal I use my own E1... :)

• I've just installed the image to test it. Unfortunately, Mgcamd 1.35 & NewCS 1.67 are not working (installed with Addon manager). I couldn't find the configuration files. Where normally should be these files for this image? In my Gemini 4.70 image worked fine.

Thanks!

• I tried to, but unfortunately the enigma wouldn't boot afterwards so I had to restore the old ones.

Zitat

I've just installed the image to test it. Unfortunately, Mgcamd 1.35 & NewCS 1.67 are not working (installed with Addon manager). I couldn't find the configuration files. Where normally should be these files for this image? In my Gemini 4.70 image worked fine.

in /usr/bin/cam you should find mgcamd.ppc and newcs.ppc files.
    in /usr/script/cam there should be MGcamd_1.35a_NewCS_1.67.sh script.

Did you restart enigma2 after installation? You should do this after installing anything.
    Did you start the cams in extra setup?

The emulator files should be in the same place as in enigma1.
    I use cccam so I can't help you with newcs and mgcamd.

• Zitat

Originally posted by pin1
    kalehrl
    did you make any improvements in changing the colours of the magic colour buttons?

The magic buttons do not look very nice even in a mipsel hd box. I use the round buttons !

stickedlabel

I am improving the start for mgcamd-newcs - will post it in the weekend with autocam in a new image. :)

Cheers, pcd.

• kalehrl

Thank you!

This is not new to me as I found these files, but I cannot find the config files. I will add them manually! Thank you again! I will come later with details.

P.S. Stupid me, I didn't pressed "quote" button... Sorry!

• Zitat

Originally posted by kalehrl
    hi pcd

I tested your latest valiks and I attached the screenshots with editing to see what's wrong.

The main infobars are still a bit long. But you can see most of the info. If I make the pixmaps smaller - there are problems. First - the fonts will need to be changes - that is too much trouble. The small symbol pixmaps also will need to be smallers. Secondly, it already looks too small in my tv !

I will look into the mediaplayer infobar. :)

Cheers, pcd.

• It's working! I added manually the config files.

• I use base style only and I added my base.xml to /data folder and everything is fine except the bar in mediaplayer which is too long. Regarding mediaplayer, in base style, the time remains fixed, i.e. it doesn't get smaller as the youtube clip progresses. Other skins don't have this problem so if you have time please check this.