Dm600pvr Enigma2 Pcd 2.1

• Zitat

Original von dm007
    found some small bug in package scam3.5.8, it installs /usr/bin/cam/scam.ppc but the script /usr/script/cam/Scam_3.58.sh calls /usr/bin/cam/Scam.ppc.

creating a symlink in /usr/bin/cam from scam.ppc to Scam.ppc fixed it.
    !

renaming the file would also working too;)

• Zitat

Original von LeoGR
    renaming the file would also working too;)

yes, fixing the script would also help :winking_face: but this "may" lead to problems on package upgrade if pcd fixes the script and not the name of the binary ...

DM8000CC - GP3
    DM800C - GP3
    DM500HD-C - GP3
    DM600C - Gemini 4.7
    DBOX2 Nokia - PB Enigma 7.0
    QNAP TS459PRO-II

• My comments is blue.

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

Originally posted by dm007
    pressing long blue doesn't work and there are no menuentries (default theme, not vali kingsize).

i didn't changed the keymap.xml, it's original from image.

when configuring the partnerbox plugin there are settings like

"Show 'RemoteTV Player' in E-Menu: yes"

see attachment from original plugin author.

DM8000CC - GP3
    DM800C - GP3
    DM500HD-C - GP3
    DM600C - Gemini 4.7
    QNAP TS459PRO-II

• ok, got it working now, partial :winking_face:

did a fresh reinstall on one box with the following steps, maybe this helps someone else:

-cleaned up hdd (removed python/extensions etc)
    -flashed image
    -used your sugestions from this thread
    -used your moved2hdd.sh script from earlier this thread
    -installed basic software pack
    -installed partnerbox plugin

after reboot and configuring partnerbox plugin pressing long blue now works. now i see my second dm600 and dbox2 as partners. dbox2 shows bouquets/epg but no stream, the dm600 brings up an internal server error.

tomorrow i'll flash the second dm600 and try again. this box has some problems with the webinterface, streaming doesn't work for all channels, no epg and exit/menu button in webcontrol doesn't work.

i'll report the results. if there are any things i can do help you debugging this stuff, please let me know. i'm an experienced linux user so doing some weired stuff on the box is not a big thing for me :winking_face:

DM8000CC - GP3
    DM800C - GP3
    DM500HD-C - GP3
    DM600C - Gemini 4.7
    QNAP TS459PRO-II

• reinstalled the second box with pcd 2.1 as noted above, partnerbox plugin doesn't work. i can see the bouquets, selecting one brings up an internal server error, selecting "stream current service" shows no stream and the infobar (epg etc.) shows only variables? like //NAME// etc.

both boxes with pcd 2.1 shows problems with the webinterface, no epg data in bouquets view, selecting stream shows on most channels only a picture, no stream and hitting "show epg data" doesn't do anything. webcontrol doesn't recognize menu/exit button ...

flashed one box with gemini 4.7 and now i can stream to the pcd 2.1 box, no problems. looks like partnerbox plugin does only streaming from enigma1 images.

my setup is now:

dm600c with pcd 2.1
    dm600c with gemini 4.7
    dbox2 with pb enigma 7.0 (8.0 is really buggy too at the moment :winking_face: )

will leave that setup running for now, it's ok for my usage. maybe pcd 2.2 does the trick :winking_face:

thx & cheers!

DM8000CC - GP3
    DM800C - GP3
    DM500HD-C - GP3
    DM600C - Gemini 4.7
    QNAP TS459PRO-II

• Hi dm007,

Sorry I have been busy with other things !

If I remember correctly - I only patched Patnerbox so that the 600 e2 image can stream out.

I will try to work the other way - if possible. I think there was some problem. we will discuss later.

Cheers, pcd.

• hi pcd,

Zitat

Original von pcd
    Sorry I have been busy with other things !

no problem, it's a hobby :winking_face:

Zitat

If I remember correctly - I only patched Patnerbox so that the 600 e2 image can stream out.

I will try to work the other way - if possible. I think there was some problem. we will discuss later.

hm, streaming out from dm600 with pcd image doesn't work, only inbound from enigma1 images.

DM8000CC - GP3
    DM800C - GP3
    DM500HD-C - GP3
    DM600C - Gemini 4.7
    QNAP TS459PRO-II

• dm007, PCD,

streaming from dm600 with PCD 2.1 (Enigma2) doesn't work. Is the same problem I described two or three months ago. The problem is with streamproxy binary.

Partnerbox always wait for an input streaming on port 8001 if it's an E2 or through 31337 or 31339 (not sure because I'm not an expert) if it's an E1 box.

PCD, if you want me to test different streamproxy binaries like I did, will be a pleasure.

Best regards,
    JJF

• Nice Image, test it. Have also modified the skin.xml and it works for me fine, but I can't get it to work with mgcamd? If I start the mgcamd in telnet I get the message, that it wasn't possible to finde the config files (i copied the files to /var/keys?) Any suggestions?

Tested the pauli plugin works fine!

Another question, the multiquickbutton plugin is only for mipsel available, or not?

• Zitat

Originally posted by baggio76
    Nice Image, test it. Have also modified the skin.xml and it works for me fine, but I can't get it to work with mgcamd? If I start the mgcamd in telnet I get the message, that it wasn't possible to finde the config files (i copied the files to /var/keys?) Any suggestions?

Tested the pauli plugin works fine!

Another question, the multiquickbutton plugin is only for mipsel available, or not?

Should go to /usr/keys.

I will look into the multiquickbutton plugin. :)

Cheers, pcd.

• Okay, now it works. :)

The Multiquickbutton Plugin would be really great!

I am going to make some changes on the kingsize validator, there some problems with the position of some windows. And the colors of some images are somehow difficult to make out.

• The vali-ks skins are in the vali kontroler plugin - folder 'data'. Make the changes there. Please post the result ! :)

• hi

I fiddled with the window sizes and positions in valiks controller data folder but didn't manage to change anything.

Then I had a brainwave and tried to make some changes in the main skin.xml in /usr/share/enigma2/vali-king-size and the changes I made started having effect.

This skin.xml is suited for base style which I prefer. I tested some other styles but they are not really fixed.

Don't choose other styles because skin.xml will revert to the default and you'll loose all changes you made.

• Every time the vali-ks setup window is saved (green) - it picks up the chosen items from the different .xml options in the data folder. It adds all these .xml files together to make a new skin.xml and puts it in the skin folder.

For example if you choose channelselector 'pig' it will take channelselector-pig.xml. If you also choose menu 'center' and skin 'avalon' - it will add menu-center.xml and skin-avalon.xml - and put them all in the new skin.xml. (look in the skin.xml - you will see these .xml items). So, if you want to correct channelselector pig window - correct channelselector-pig.xml in folder data and select pig in the setup (plugin) window. Then when you save that setup - after gui restart - the skin.xml will have your corrections.

If you make the corrections first in the skin.xml - find the .xml file in data which has those sections and make the corrections there. Then the corrections will be permanent.

I hope this is a bit clearer now ! :)

Cheers, pcd.

• That's the explanation I was looking for!

Please find attached the corrected skin. Ftp it to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions.

I modified all skins according to my favourite base with full vertical epg selector and picons activated.

For other skins, you may have to modify this line in the skin:

Code
    <screen backgroundColor="background" flags="wfNoBorder" name="InfoBar" position="25,380" size="700,150" title="InfoBar">

To move infobar left, enter a number lower than 25 in the 'position' field. To move it right, enter a number higher than 25.

I also commented out crypt info in all skins because I use cccaminfo plugin with its own crypt info which I prefer.

• If you can find the screen in the .xml files - there may be a 'list' in it. Reduce the second dimension a bit (in dimension="x,y", reduce y).

Cheers, pcd.

• Several window fixes.

I can't correct these 2 windows:

I found the code in the skin.xml for the timer and I centered it but I cannot change the size of the window. The current size is 720x576 and I tried 680x540 but it doesn't change.

For timeshift path I didn't find appropriate screen.