Dm600pvr Enigma2 Pcd 2.1

• Hi elmartino,

I cannot see what is the reason for the error.

I do not have cable to test. What do you mean by "change the DVB-C cards settings" ?

Can you not change the cables.xml in the image ?

other cable users

Does anybody else with cable have problem ?

Cheers, pcd.

• Hi pcd,

mentioning cables.xml I got an idea - via DreamBoxEdit I uploaded my saved settings - and it works! So even if the initial scanning did not work, the TV is now working great.
    So I am fine now - maybe in enigma2-2.8git100503 something was changed with DVB-C?

Thanks a lot for all the effort!!!
    Martin

• Zitat

Original von pcd
    (2) Which windows have this left side problem ?

Many windows like: the main info bar, the channel info (current program description), the multi EPG.... but for example the channel list is shown without any cutted-off sides.

Best Regards,
    Stefan

• Zitat

Originally posted by SvStefan

Many windows like: the main info bar, the channel info (current program description), the multi EPG.... but for example the channel list is shown without any cutted-off sides.

Best Regards,
    Stefan

Hi,

Which skin has the problems ?

Can you please post a screenshot of one problem window ?

For jpg screenshot - telnet :-

/usr/bin/grab -j 100

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

Original von pcd
    For jpg screenshot - telnet :-

/usr/bin/grab -j 100

Cheers, pcd.

Thanks for the help - after screenshooting I recognized that the skin in the dreambox just uses the whole area but is not cutted of. My television seems to cut off a litte piece but I didn't found any option in the TV's menu to tune that. Is there a possibility in enigma2 to tune the used screen area?

And, pcd, have you already had time to try my record issue? This is really my one and only important issue I found because recording does not work correctly and that's one of my main reasons for using the Dreambox. :winking_face:

Thank you very much!
    Stefan

• Hi SvStefan,

i will look into your timer record problem soon ! :)

I am trying to see if the picture cutoff can be made better.

Cheers, pcd.

• Hi PCD

Is it possible to help me out so I can use tuxtxt like U did before?

I tried (stupid me) the files on the new image, but it went into green boot of death. :O

New image looks real good, great job :hurra:

------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.satellites.co.uk/fo…2-testimage-100214-a.html
    ------------------------------------------------------------

• Hi,

Please try this :-

In file /usr/bin/enigma2.sh - delete # from the line with "#echo inputdev..." and add # to start of line " echo rawir2 .....".

Then try tuxtxt (TEXT button).

No file necessary now (I hope !). :)

Cheers, pcd.

• Hello,

first of all many thanks for the great work.

I have a problem regarding recording and playback the file during recording. If I playback the file (video button) it is only possible to playback the area between start recording and start playback. At the end the playback starts from the beginning. The recorded time (displayed) is correct. but The area which I can play is only the area between start recording and start playback.

Best regards

autora

• Zitat

Originally posted by pcd
    Please try this :-
    In file /usr/bin/enigma2.sh - delete # from the line with "#echo inputdev..." and add # to start of line " echo rawir2 .....".

:smiling_face_with_horns: Where you just waiting for me to come up again and ask for this :winking_face: Cause that was almost 2easy :aufsmaul:

Worked like a charm :tongue:

:danke: :danke: :danke:

Enigma2 Pcd 2.1 Best ever images for my dm600!

• I will check the recording problems soon.

For now - please delete (or rename) the .cuts file of the same name as your recorded .ts file. That may help.

Cheers, pcd.

• I have the same issue as you.

Pcd, I have attached a few screenshots showing the skin and the times with missing digits.

Have a nice evening!
    Stefan

• Is it normal that after 7 minutes "Enigma 2 starting..." still stands on my LCD?
    Is there a Problem with the Bootloader? I had the same Problem with a Gemini image 4.7.

Boxen: DBOX2 @ GLJ-Image; Samsung SMT7020-S @ Zenslack: DM600S @ Enigma 2 PCD 2.1

• Hi,

same with me, usually it takes a little time. After a few minutes everything works fine then.
    Martin

• I have problems with the BIOS. I doesn't save my settings.
    I adjust the Networksettings to dhcp, after a restart is all ok, but after a powerdown the Networksettings are reset to "manual" and the box can't get a connection to the DNS Server/Router.

Boxen: DBOX2 @ GLJ-Image; Samsung SMT7020-S @ Zenslack: DM600S @ Enigma 2 PCD 2.1

• Zitat

Original von elmartino
    Hi,

same with me, usually it takes a little time. After a few minutes everything works fine then.
    Martin

I wait now 15 minutes.....does andybody know what happen with my BOX?

• The Image is installed in the flash. I have a 160GB Samsung HDD installed too, but only free and mountet

• Zitat

Originally posted by Aeros
    The Image is installed in the flash. I have a 160GB Samsung HDD installed too, but only free and mountet

Did you do "Increase memory" option just after first booting ?

If you can telnet to the box - please give these commands :-

init 4
    killall -9 enigma2
    enigma2 > /tmp/e.log 2>&1 &

After a few minutes - please copy the file /tmp/e.log and post.

Cheers, pcd.

• I didn't the "increase memory" option after first booting.

Here the e.log.

Do you know why the Network settings in the bios are alway resetting from "dhcp" to "manual"?