eSata Ocz Throttle ..???

• I inserted a eSata memory stick (8GB) it is a OCZ Throttle drive.
    The DM500HD does not see the drive.
    there is already a /Media/HDD in flash - which I assume is a RAM drive.

How do I get the DM to see the eSata drive and then format it??

• hi!

the dm500hd has no esatap port, which is needed by the stick.

• So the DM500HD, is really nice in power consume, but when you want to connect a device in it, you must use external power....lolololol

Dreambox DM500HD......is a loser!!

• you can give him the p(ower) via the USB Plug on the other end with a simply mobile phone charger with USB Plug.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gutemine ()

• power off your box, plug in esata - power on your box - no esata -> last chance: all power on leave an reboot your box compleatly

dreambox boot to fast, esata dont time to mount

• Schade, ich hatte extra ein Smilie für Dich entworfen ... das will aber nicht angezeigt werden .... :face_with_rolling_eyes:

• OK the box now sees the drive (formatted NTFS)
    Initialize harddisk - error 'unable to initialize harddisk. Error: creating partition failed.'

• Zitat

Original von gutemine
    you can give him the p(ower) via the USB Plug on the other end with a simply mobile phone charger with USB Plug.

gutemine, du meinst, wir können den Mini USB Anschluß hinter der Box als Powerquelle für eine eSata Festplatte in dieser Weise verwenden?

• Given up with the OCX Throttle drive - it doesn't work!
    Put a sata drive on the cable, works first time.

• Hi oozoon!

Can you confirm that I can use the esata stick listed on the following Link + USB carger and run it on my 500 HD?

LINK

Your quick response will be higly appreciated.

Cheers

• sorry guys, but i don't have esata sticks for breakfast. i have only a Super Talent eSATA-Drive 32 GB as i wrote in 500HD stable thread. this works. i have not enough money to test all availlable esata stick you get around this world.

mfg

OoZooN

:403: Two Beer or not two Beer, that's the Question :408:

aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter