NFS mount with Dm600pvr Enigma2 Pcd 1.1

• Gibt es im Menü irgendwo die Möglichkeit die Daten des NFS zum Mounten einzugeben (, oder brauche ich ein Plugin) ?
    Gruß
    Michel

• I always do via telnet or FTP, editing /etc/fstab file if is a new share, or just copying this file from old image to newest one.

Regards,
    JJF.

Originally posted by ing-michel
    Gibt es im Menü irgendwo die Möglichkeit die Daten des NFS zum Mounten einzugeben (, oder brauche ich ein Plugin) ?
    Gruß
    Michel

Please try :-

Extra Setup -> Media/Mount manager -> Mount manager -> NFS command, next Mount manager, select NFS

Cheers, pcd.

• Hallo !

Meine /etc/fstab

192.168.0.43:/share /media/share nfs defaults 0 0

Gruss

Wer Unix nachmacht oder fälscht , wird mit Windows nicht unter Vista bestraft ! :D

Edited once, last by friendofbeastie ().

• It works, Thank you!

I've mountet to "\media\share", but I cannot edit a timer to record at this directory. I can only select "\hdd\movie" for recordings.

What i have to do to record on the NFS?
    Yours Michel

• Dear ing-michel,

if you have no harddisk, the easiest way is mount the NFS share as /media/hdd

If you have harddisk or you want to select at record time, then you can do in this way:

when you are creating a new timer entry, on the location option, press Ok.

Then, a folder list should appear
    If not, press Menu, select option "change to filelist".
    Navigate through the folder list till you get your desired location, and, finally, press Green (then you should return to timer entry).

Fill the other entries of the timer and when finish, press Green to save it.

To watch the record, press Video, then select dreambox hdd, and you have the same folder list than I described above -if not, press menu and "change to filelist"-; navigate till the desired folder and press Green.

Your movies saved on NFS should appear then.

Regards,
    JJF.