Dm7020 Enigma2 Pcd 1.1

• Zitat

Originally posted by nikos62

Hi Pcd ....
    have you seen the new size of skin..?????

Hi nikos62,

I have seen your post. But unfortunately I have been busy - so have not tested this version yet.

I thought someone had a crash ?

I will test soon.

Cheers, pcd.

• Hallo
    Hat diese img Unicabel integriert?
    Mit Gemini unicabel habe ich probleme.
    Wenn nicht kann mann es selber manuel einbinden geht das?

Dreambox 7000 S -Dreambox 7025 SS. Im Friedhof.
    Xtrend 9200. -. Dreambox 900 HD. ist da

• hi pcd,
    thanks for this really great images. It looks very stable and the vlc plugin is working with current version of vlc in the ubuntu server.
    But 2 things looks a little bit curious to me, when I play a movie from disk with the movieplayer I'm not able to fastforward this movie. The osd show's to press the blue button >>, but nothing happens. Is there a way to acitvate the fast forward?

my second question is about the plugin zdf-mediathek. Do you test this plugin since they change the layout ?

Last but not least I have a third question, is it possible to configure a http proxy for the internet connection? So that I can use a existing proxy with username/password authentication for the communication?

Thanks and I'm looking forward to your feedback.
    Regards
    Olimar

• Zitat

Original von elyl
    I can't seem to mount the HDD on this image, consequently when I try to increase memory using HDD it hangs at the startup and I have to reflash.

I've tried formatting the hard-drive, and I can hear the drive starting up and being accessed, and it takes about 30 secs or so of HDD access, then I get the error:
    Unable to initialize hard drive.
    Error: mount failed.

Am I missing something obvious?

have here the same problem... any solution?

• olimar

Thank you for your comments.

There will be a new image in May. Then I will look into the items you mentioned. :)

ali cetin

The Unicable code is in the image. I do not know if it works. Anybody else has experience ?

Morbid Angel
    elyl

There were some problem with hdd before. But it was corrected. Anybody else with this problem now ?

Perhaps LeoGR can help ?

Regards, pcd. :)

• Zitat

Original von pcd
    Perhaps LeoGR can help ?

I never had problems with hdd...
    do you have it in multiboot? if yes, how? with BA or flashwizard? and what image have you in flash?

:em_greece::em_greece::em_greece::em_greece:
    Kein Support via PM und eMail!!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von LeoGR ()

• Zitat

Originally posted by olimar

Last but not least I have a third question, is it possible to configure a http proxy for the internet connection? So that I can use a existing proxy with username/password authentication for the communication?

Thanks and I'm looking forward to your feedback.
    Regards
    Olimar

Hi olimar,

Have you tried the plugin httpproxy from the server ?

If that does not work, try this (I have not checked) :-

[für 7025 gelöst, für 7020 noch nicht] Dreambox über Proxy

It involves editing enigma2.sh :)

Cheers.

• Zitat

Originally posted by nillebor
    cann you run the pauli-plugin?
    the plugin dosen't work with your image!

please help me :winking_face:

Hi,

Please try the attached plugin.

You also have to check /usr/bin/enigma2.sh (# in inputdev line not rawir).

I have not fully checked the plugin - but it seems to change the keyboard.

Regards, pcd.

• hi PCD

Zitat

It involves editing enigma2.sh

yeah that's it. Looks like general shell variable for http_proxy. I've tested it in the telnet session and it works also with username and password.

Next step is to add this line into the enigma2.sh script.

Regards
    Olimar

• sehr schönes Image. Funktioniert wunderbar, äußerst stabil undsieht auch gut aus. Ausgezeichnete Arbeit!

Nur eine kleine Frage hätte ich und vielleicht hat das ja auch wer anders angemerkt :winking_face:

Wäre es möglich, zusätzlich auch oscam und auch Smargo-Treiber in den Addons anzubieten? Ich weiß ja, dass die DM7020 kein HD anzeigen kann und was soll man da mit Oscam? Aber ich habe die 7020 als LAN-Server laufen (die AZBox taugt ja zu gar nichts und agiert lediglich als Client). Im altzen Enigma 1 hatte ich da also 4 Smargos sowie die beiden internen Reader in Betrieb. Da lief auch Oscam und die Smargos konnten aktiviert werden. All das müsste ich jetzt manuell über Putty machen und dazu fehlt mir die Zeit und Geduld :winking_face:

Wäre sehr nett von euch!

Ansonsten weiter so! Das ist genau das, was die gute alte 7020 brauchte! Dass sie das noch erleben darf :grinning_squinting_face: :winking_face:

• Du brachst eine DM7020 sonst nix. :winking_face:

Die Angaben sind etwas wenig, ich nehme an du hast das PCD 1.1 Image. Was geht nicht?

mfg fmx

• Zitat

Original von bone-daddy
    hallo

Ich bekomme auf meiner 7020 kein Enigma2 zum laufen!
    Welche Vorraussetzung brauch ich dafür?

mfg

das richtige Image für die 7020 ... vermutlich haste eins der 800 oder 8000 genommen.

• Ich hab das das PCD 1.1 Image genommen und jedesmal bleibt es bei enigma startig stehen!
    Auch die anderen enigma2 images laufen nicht meiner box !

Ich hab es mit FW6.3 aufgespielt.
    Ich hab gerad die gemini2-440-dm7020
    getestet da ist es genau das gleiche es kommt zwar nach 5 min oben links die beiden zahnräder aber das war es auch schon

mfg

• Hi

Vielleicht bist du auch nur zu ungeduldig, der 1. Start von E2 kann (dauert) länger als 5 min dauern.

mfg fmx

• Schon probiert das Image mit DreamUp in den Flash zu schreiben?

MfG
    datbec

Studieren und probieren.
    Waren das noch Zeiten, wo Männer (Frauen) noch Männer (Frauen) waren, und ihre Cardfiles selbst geschrieben haben.

• hi

Das images hab ich auf der CF Card und im Flash hab ich Gemini v2.60

Ich war schon immer ein ungeduldiger Mensch !
    Hab mir gestern auch gedacht das der start länger dauert ,deshalb hab ich die box mal über nacht angelassen heut morgen war da dann nur noch ein weißes bild mit vielen grünen streifen !

mfg

• Nimm ein neues Image für den Flash z.B. Gemini 4.7.
    Die Treiber werden bei Flashwizard immer vom Flash geladen.

mfg fmx