Dm7020 Enigma2 Pcd 1.1

• Hi PCD

I have installed your Image PCD 1.1

so many Bug´s i found it:

VLC Player Stream is better as the Testimage but Stream timeouts from a second are always there.

Youtube Plugin can I installed but crash the Box I must restart.

Googlemaps can´t install the box hang over

Increased by USB doesnt work you must flash the Image the Box not start.

Mount via Nfs error log "no entry in the fsab" (Mountmanager)

• Hi Cobra,

Nobody reported these problems before.

It will be useful if you post the crashlogs.

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

Originally posted by Cobra276
    Here are the Crash Logs from yesterday

These crashes are difficult to explain !

Perhaps something has gone wrong with your image. When you tried to "Increase memory with usb" - if usb is not mounted - a lot of data will be written to a folder in flash /media/usb. Perhaps this is what happened.

If you wish to try - install again in multiboot or in flash with "Increase memory with hdd" option.

Cheers, pcd.

• if you want to increase memory on usb please make sure that the usb-stick is mounted!
    I have no problems with mounting the usb-stick when I connect the usb-stick when the box is in deep standby and start then the box!

• I had previously installed the image in Flash and has not seen me with a method of multi-boot because I'd never find out more as an image on it which is also supported ...

But I will try once ...

Should I read but how first related to the multi-boot works btw. I'll stop trying. Any EXPLANATIONS for the other errors which I scribble??

@ LeoGr

I have inserted the stick until the 7020's image is copied to the flash and start the pits after the start "increase memory to USB" then nothing more was I had to completely re-flash the box with no stick. After that I formatted the drive in my 7025 and have tried the same thing again and again the same effect ...

• connecting a device, no matter if it's a usb-stick, cf or what else, is not a good idea;)

strange... I have try it as I said above

1.) DM in deep standby
    2.) connect the usb-stick
    3.) start the box
    I had no problem with mounting the usb-stick! :face_with_rolling_eyes:

:em_greece::em_greece::em_greece::em_greece:
    Kein Support via PM und eMail!!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von LeoGR ()

• my idea, it was just the memory on the USB stick to lay because of the faster access times to the hard drive is not as fast access times as the stick

• Very nice image, thanks ! :face_with_tongue:

I just have trouble with Videotext, installing it is no problem,
    after reboot videotext startes by pressing text button ( page 100 visible ),
    but then image freezes, just mechanic on/off switch helps out.

Any idea or anyone the same problem ?

B.t.w., it works fine with geminiE2 on 7020.

• does the box freeze or can't you get out of the txt-plugin?
    I have reported that one can't get out of the txt-plugin! There is an misfeature with the exit-button!

• Zitat

Original von LeoGR

does the box freeze or can't you get out of the txt-plugin?
    I have reported that one can't get out of the txt-plugin! There is an misfeature with the exit-button!

The box completely freezes, not only exit button, also impossible to enter i.e. digits to select VT pages.
    Not even telnet killall command helps.
    I've installed the teletext plugin through the extra(blue) panel.

• Problem solved, I've ( again ) un- and reinstalled plugin, now it's working for any reasons :hurra:

• funktioniert auch der exit-button? also kommst du auch aus dem videotext wieder raus?

• Zitat

Originally posted by LeoGR
    funktioniert auch der exit-button? also kommst du auch aus dem videotext wieder raus?

Hi,

I don't know how rollps "Solved" this problem ! It must be a miracle ! :grinning_squinting_face:

If you want to use tuxtxt (teletxt) - I can give you a file /usr/bin/enigma2 which will work with tuxtxt. But you will not have the "long press" function.

You have to choose - sorry ! After using tuxtxt - you can change to the original enigma2. Of course I can easily write a python file to do this change from the dreambox.

Cheers, pcd.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• Hehe...really, no miracle !

This is exactly what I did :
    1) Install the videotext plugin through extra-setup(blue)
    2) Not working/freezing box
    3) Manually copied the videotext plugin from Gemini Enigma 2 and replacing the downloaded one -> Also no success
    4) Uninstalled plugin with extra-setup and download & install it again
    -> Working 100% , also exit button without problems.
    In fact I didn't change anything else, just what I've mentioned above.

If I find the time I'll try to do this again tonight to see if there's any difference...but, never change a running system :winking_face:

• you see miracles can happen... and it sounds like it's really one:D

• I can't seem to mount the HDD on this image, consequently when I try to increase memory using HDD it hangs at the startup and I have to reflash.

I've tried formatting the hard-drive, and I can hear the drive starting up and being accessed, and it takes about 30 secs or so of HDD access, then I get the error:
    Unable to initialize hard drive.
    Error: mount failed.

Am I missing something obvious?