Dm600pvr Enigma2 TestImage of 100205

• What do you mean by "changing skin from server" ?

Also - from whicj skin to which skin ?

Cheers, pcd.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• I meant that I installed xline2 skin from the addon server > changed from default skin that come with the image to xline 2 :winking_face: - Went to change AV settings -> Crash "I think that is due to fact that AV settings window is changed compared to old image which old skin don't support"

• looks like a skin error. can you please post the crash-log? you can find it in /hdd directory.

• Zitat

Originally posted by LeoGR
    looks like a skin error. can you please post the crash-log? you can find it in /hdd directory.

Rugal

No need for crash-log. It is a skin error. I need to update the server skins !

• ah ok! you can reproduce it :grinning_squinting_face:

• I have the problem that my dm600 with the newest pcd image dont show a picture a "dmax" and other vertical channels it seems that the H/V Switching Diseq isnt working well, same problem with some Hotird channels. A manual diseq configuration dont solve the problem, what configs i can try to solve the problem?

• Zitat

Originally posted by paoloo
    I have the problem that my dm600 with the newest pcd image dont show a picture a "dmax" and other vertical channels it seems that the H/V Switching Diseq isnt working well, same problem with some Hotird channels. A manual diseq configuration dont solve the problem, what configs i can try to solve the problem?

Is this a problem only with this image ? No problem with new e2-2.7git images on other boxes ?

Can you give an example (freq etc) so that I can try.

I do not understand fully - can you explain H/V switching please.

I only have a motor.

Cheers, pcd.

• The DFII image before i had no such problems, it seems that the diseq switching between horizontal / vertikal Positions is not working correctly. So when i switch from a vertical to a horizontal channel i got a high ber signal a not fix only black screen....

• Zitat

Originally posted by Buckfush
    whats the web-adress from dreamforum II ?

h**p://www.dreamforum.nu

The forum is closed. Only open as archive.

Cheers, pcd.

• Oh.. thats bad... :frowning_face:

Is there a page where I can get more information about this image ?
    Maybe even Screenshots or videos ?

I am searching a GOOD image for my son's DM600.

• sections should be down to the blue panel at enigma2 always the same!
    skins need to be adjusted....

• Some screenshots attached to Post 1. :)

Zitat

Originally posted by nillebor
    sections should be down to the blue panel at enigma2 always the same!
    skins need to be adjusted....

Sorry, I do not understand your advice. Can you please explain ?

Cheers, pcd.

• Hello Testers,

Please report any more problems. :)

I will make the final image and post it on the Database in a few days !

Cheers, pcd.

• Thanks pcd,

Bugs "I installed the image on flash now - I like it" and still:
    - No timeshift recording "Yellow button show pause but don't record!", repressing pause shows only black screen
    - Skin Transparent plugin in server -> not working at all

Otherwise OK

• Thanks too, pcd

Zitat

pcd: Please report any more problems

I think, the NFS-server ist not installed, at least there is no such process running (if you check it with ps-command by telnet). On my 600 I can play movies from the 800, but not vice versa.