Plugin ViewEPG Beta

• This plugin shows epg from web sources. Specially, it shows epg for all the channels in the source directly (not only the channels in bouquets).

It is a Beta version - please test.

For now the web sources are from Rytec and Ambrosa. Many thanks to those behind these sources.

There are two plugins in the ipk. EPGUpdate (in the Plugins or Extensions) and ViewEPG (in Extensions and INFO - long press). EPGUpdate configures the source import and has a frontend similar to the plugin EPGImport.

The autostart is at bootup and enigma2 start. So if you are doing Restart enigma2 for other reasons - please "Disable" autostart.

Some images may need gzip.py (in folder /usr/lib/python-2.5) and zlib.so (in folder /usr/lib/python-2.5/lib-dynload chmod 755). These are attached.

The epg updating takes some minutes - so please be patient. It can be checked with ViewEPG.

Regards, pcd.

• Zitat

Originally posted by Lelahel
    Hi, I have tried this plugin but it's not working on Gemini 4.6

Please give some detail - what do you mean "not working" ?

• My box is freeze so I have restarted at the moment, but before freez no epg on sky uk sky italy canalsat fr. That's it!

• I did make an update then my box restarted and after freezed no more ch zapping. So that's why I erased this plugin and everything become normal.

• That is interesting. I cannot imagine what is the reason. This plugin does not change anything in the image.

Let us wait if somebody else has the same problem. :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• Hi pcd.

I've got some problems too with this plugin.

I'm using it in a DM7025, so first i configure my source (dplus) and then when i'm going to "viewepg" nothin seems to be happen.
    If i push "OK" or"exit" then...crash.
    You can see in attachments what i'm saying.
    The crash log says....
    "Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/home/oozoon/opendreambox/1.5/enigma2/2.6/dm7025/build/tmp/work/enigma2-experimental-git20100125-r0/image/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 46, in action
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ViewEPG/plugin.py", line 98, in okClicked
    name = self.filelist[itype]
    IndexError: list index out of range
    (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap instance at 0x2dcc63a0>>,('OkCancelActions', 'ok')) failed)
    getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
    getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
    getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)
    ]]>
    </enigma2crashlog>
    <pythonMD5sum>
    <![CDATA["

:winking_face:

• Hi titovich,

You need to do this :-

(1) Start plugin EPGUpdate.

(2) You see the screen in Screenshot 1.

(3) Press Sources (Blue) and select sources. Press Green to save. (This I understand you did)

(4) Next you see the screen in Screenshot 1 again. This time press Manual (yellow). You will see a question "Update Now ?". Press Yes and Exit.

(5) After some time start Plugin ViewEPG and you should see epg.

Did you do (4) and (5) ?

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

Originally posted by elreydelaplaya
    Thanks, it works in LT 6 image !

But how to see the rytec epg in the channel list or with info button ?

You can see the epg in two ways - (1) Plugin ViewEPG in Extensions menu or (2) plugin ViewEPG by INFO button long press (same as you do for GraphMultiEpg).

Cheers, pcd.

• Thanks PCD,

Is there a solution to see epg without long button press ?

What i want : when i press info and after yellow for single epg, i like to see the rytec EPG ( 7 days ) directly instead of basic epg ( 3 days for csat ).

The same when i'm on favorite list and when i press info.

• Rytec epg (the whole list via plugin ViewEPG) instead of the current channel epg ?

This is easy to do. But you will have to find the current channel in the ViewEPG list.

Is that what you want ?

Do I understand correctly ?

• No, I didn't do (4) & (5). I understood bad the plugin operation.
    So if i do steps (4) & (5) everything works fine.
    Thanks mate.
    :winking_face:

• Hi Pcd,

My english is not very good ... Sorry.

The thing i want is when i'am on my favorite list ( upper button when you are on a channel ), if i press info on TF1channel for exemple, i want to see the epg for 7 days for the channel asked ( today i only see epg for 3 days ).

I don't want each time to go in EPG View plugin for see the EPG of a channel, i want to see it directly as i do today.

For this, i think the data which are downloaded with the plugin should replace the epg.dat which is located on my usb key.

• Ok, I understand now.

Let me try to explain. The full epg from a web source is listed in a file xmltv. The epg from a satellite (for some providers) is also downloaded to the box in a similar list. Plugins like e2_loadepg or EPGImport (and the box in the case of sat downloaded epg) change this list to epg.dat. This epg.dat is based on the channel servicereference which has to be tuned in and in a bouquet. My plugin reads the xmltv file directly and not related to the servicereference.

To do what you suggest, only the channels which are tuned in and will be in a bouquet will show up. To do that you may as well use e2_loadepg or EPGImport.

Also Rytec also supply the mipsel epg.dat for some providers which you can ftp to the box and reboot.

Cheers, pcd.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• Thanks,

If i understand, i just have have to dowload this file :

http://www.rytec.be/epg/csat/epg.dat.gz

Replace my epg.dat ( media/usb/epg.dat ) with the epg.dat in this file and reboot ( or restart E2 ? ) ?

Can you confirm ? No more file needed like :
    rytec.channels.xml.20100126.zip
    or
    rytec.sources.xml.20100126.zip

?

If that'alll , i will make a script to do this each day !