I've created a crude hack port of Enigma2 for DM500.. Didn't even have to compile a single c source
There are still some issues that I need to resolve but here's what I have so far:
- Enigma2 working just about fine (channels, recordings playback, menus, python plugins, etc...)
- Enhanced Movielist plugin working ok
- Recording works but may be somewhat hindered due to DM500's poor NIC
- NFS server for mounting the DB root fs over NFS (DM500 flash too small for an actual Enigma2 image)
- Serial connection to the DM500 for setting linux kernel boot parameters for NFS boot
I'll put the binaries on my web site with some instructions after I've ironed out the couple of remaining issues.
Now easy to install with FlashWizard Pro (no more serial cable).