LiveTV on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch

• ich will meine rechner net anlassen und von unterwegs schauen... ich will airserver auf dem root laufen lassen dann mit airvideo auf dem root connecten und mit der http://dyndns.org von meiner dreambox connecten !

DreamBox: 600 PVR-S / 80 gig
    Image: Gemini 4.7
    Tuner : 19,2° Ost

• hej,

mein iphone meldet bei allen videos und streams "invalid" bzw "this video can not be playeddirectly. you need to convert it first"
    was muss ich einstellen um endlich ein bild zu sehen???
    hilfeeeee

• Zitat

Originally posted by holzbolzen
    ich will meine rechner net anlassen und von unterwegs schauen... ich will airserver auf dem root laufen lassen dann mit airvideo auf dem root connecten und mit der http://dyndns.org von meiner dreambox connecten !

Ich weiß nicht wie viel kb/s auf unkomprimierte Aufnahme hat, aber deine Internetleitung muss eben in der Lage sein das zu deinem Root zu transportieren. Wenn du jetzt 1Mbit/s Upstream hast, wird das nicht reichen, ich schätze mal du brauchst schon 10Mbit/s oder noch mehr.

• Should work for SD channels if you have a 10mbit upload speed (e.g. VDSL 50/10 or a fast cable connection).

Kathrein UFS910 (AAF E2)
    Dbox2 (latest Petze)

• I tried to save into new folder on my Desktop, with no success: channels.ini and the folder is empty. Folder rights are OK. In log: convertion OK.
    :confused_face:

• hello,

Air Video with your Config is very cool thx. :hurra:
    I have a Problem, stream and vids with WIFI no Problem, but with 3G no Connection to Air Video Server.

Push off my Firewall (Gdata) and no password in my Fritzbox 7270.
    Open the Port TCP 45631

No Connection...... :zensiert:

URL Resolver Error
    Error occured while trying to resolve the server adress.This probably means that the server is turned off or that there are networking problems.

Weiß nicht mehr weiter

Greetz
    Sonny1980

• Did you forward Port 45631 to your PC that is running the AirVideo server?

Zitat

Originally posted by Sonny1980
    No Connection...... :zensiert:

URL Resolver Error
    Error occured while trying to resolve the server adress.This probably means that the server is turned off or that there are networking problems.

Weiß nicht mehr weiter

Did you use your WAN-IP address? The local ip (probably 192.168.178.x) address won't work with 3G...

• @ lsadkas922

i horse have not passwort for 3G in Air Video Server (Remote Settings) wright.

This is ready to start when the pin under Server in the app written.

3G start ok.

This App is very cool.

i search new apps for start the pc with 3G and i will start the webcam with iphone 4. :310:

Sorry i can not very good englisch

• Zitat

Originally posted by Sonny1980

i search new apps for start the pc with 3G and i will start the webcam with iphone 4. :310:

i can recommend the app "sleepover" :)

• hello,

i have on Problem with Air Video, when i start the pc with manuell, Wifi or 3G an AIr Video Server start automatic
    The First Run from Air Video Server started not, but i become the answer air video server startet from the Desktop Icon.
    When i close Air Video Server and open manuell two start run Air Video Server sucefull.
    My Firewall and Virus Prog. delete from my PC the Air Video Server work not when PC start with automatic, manuell second start i.O

But the programm run first time, i have connection from iphone to pc.
    I search the programm BBC or MTV streaming not start no flash light red led. Start the Pc Programm new no Problem. This Bug i have with Desktop PC and Lapop.

Bug ??

LiveConversion: Cannot open file channels.ini

Greetz
    Sonny1980

• i push the icon button click off automatic start and the program push in windows autostart this work fantastic.

i can start my pc with a another app.
    when i start air video this works great
    push down pc with teamview app great
    and with teamview can you all data of your pc and activate the web cam. :winking_face:

• ok i have followed the guide to the letter and seem to get a little futher than some

i am running air viewer 2.4.3 on iphone and windows vista laptop more than capable of running the server

i have used the bouquet editor to create my channel.ini file and the mo4 files and succesfully conect to the server and can see my channel list

when i select a channel and select play with live conversion my tv screen goes blank and the iphone goes as if to play the video but alls i see is a grey screen and it freezes i then have to close the app down from multitask menu to start again.

to get my tv picture back on the tv i have to press the tv button and goto my bouquets and select a channel.

really really want this to work and have inserted the edited ffmpeg file several times uninstalled reinstalled etc to try and see what the problem is but to no avail i can stream videos and avis etc from my laptop fine and quality is perfect i just can not pin point the problem any help would be very very much appreciated

thanks

Jo-Jo

p.s dm5020 running gp 4.2