LiveTV on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch

• Hey kokutus2000 that is wonderful. Thank you very much.
    I will add a reference in my first post.
    :danke:

Kathrein UFS910 (AAF E2)
    Dbox2 (latest Petze)

• Zitat

Original von jockyw2001
    seren2: ffmpeg can't open the stream.

hi jockyw2001,
    thanks a lot for your quick response.
    the question is just why ffmpeg can't open the stream

Zitat

The url can't be opened, for example because of a wrong ip address or perhaps you are running E1

I'm sure that my dreambox 8000 is usinng the enigma2.
    I also do not have a issue by the ip adress because another programs like muuta running without any failure.

Zitat

in which case you must use a E1 compatible channel.ini (you can find in this thread). You can test the url by opening it in VLC.

I don't think I need use E1 channel.ini besed on my above explaination.

However I'm very close to go home and I'll try to solve this issue. As soon as I fixed this problem I'll also publish.

cheaps

is there anyone who got a similar problem.

again thanks for your attantion:-)

• like I wrote you should test the same url by opening it in VLC on the same PC as where ffmpeg is running on

also check if perhaps a firewall is blocking ffmpeg

Kathrein UFS910 (AAF E2)
    Dbox2 (latest Petze)

• Zitat

Original von jockyw2001
    like I wrote you should test the same url by opening it in VLC on the same PC as where ffmpeg is running on

also check if perhaps a firewall is blocking ffmpeg

when I try to follow your recommendation, some error occured by the system as shown attached file

as said before I'm really sure that enigma 2 is running on my dreambox anyway
    let me try to use ei channel.ini for e1

do you know the direct link for getting these easier and quicker than I'm using search unknown which file I have to use

• Offizieller Beitrag

Well, turn it off an check again, i guess it works then.

An when you need the webif for external access,
    then activate https with auth. for that case.

Or with http auth, try it like that.
    Should also work when u add user/pass to the channel.ini.

Example:

Code
    http://root:password@192.168.1.96/web/zap?sRef=1:0:1:6DCA:44D:1:C00000:0:0:0:

Code
    http://root:password@192.168.1.96:8001/1:0:1:6DCA:44D:1:C00000:0:0:0:
  • jockyw2001 and mfgeg

it works... great job !

thanks for your high level support.
    so what I need to do is to full fill the channels.ini with all channel information existing here and trying to create own one. but it will take a bit time.

by the way, is there someone who also got the channels.ini for Türksat, digitürk or D-smart ?

thanks and cheers !!!

• cheaps,

there is another problem occured.

streaming stops after exactly 6 sec. checked several times.

(please see attacted pic )

is that something with network speed?

my whs (air video server runs on that) is connected via cat7 to fritzbox 7270 as well as my dm8000.
    I also forwarded the port 45631 for whs ip.

my friend installed air video server on his laptop (wlan) his dreambox 800 is also connected wirelessly to the router siemens.

he told me he can receive the streams permanently.

note: there is no issue by the video streams storaged on whs hdd ( some of those are recorded by the dm8000 directly whs hdd.

thanks

• i need to find a vlc version usable on whs 2003. i tried to install and start a couple of vlc's but it didn't work.
    in meantime I installed air video server 2.2.5 beta on my laptop it worked and streams were constantly acceptable.
    I assume the cpu performance is insufficient.

whs spec:

cpu intel atom 330 1,6 ghz
    memory 1gb
    hdd 1 tb
    ethernet realtek rtl 8168c

os windows home server 2003

• would that help when I'm going to extend the 1 gb memory to 2?

what do you think what should I do to get succesed stream speed except changing of whs cpu or whole whs server ?

• Hi Jocky, great job everything works fine.

Just went to the office to try - it works from here phantastic.

Air Video Server runs on a mac - I am just amazed. DM800 .....

Thanks

• Es geht auch nicht mit 4Gb beim Atom ION 1,6! Noch nicht einmal wenn man ihn auf 2Ghz hochtaktet! Wobei es darauf ankommt was der jeweilige Sender gerade ausstrahlt da kann es zb.bei rtl 2 sein das es mal geht, bei ARD ging es jedoch nie. Am besten kann man dass über den Taskmanager beobachten der Stream wird aufgebaut der prozessor geht je nach taktung auf 50-75% und dann hört die pufferung auf. Das was wir dann am iphone sehen ist die begonnene Pufferung die je nach Prozessor Geschwindigkeit kürzer oder länger ist. Ich habe hier einige versuchscomputer mit denen ich das getestet habe es geht unter 3ghz nicht. Den genauen minimal Punkt habe ich noch nicht ermittelt auf alle fälle geht es mit einem cor 2 duo notebook auch über Wlan und mit meinem core i7 ohne weiteres auch mit 100% qualität.
    Was ich nach wie vor nicht nachvollziehen kann dass die spitze von 50-75 % den Abbruch verursacht. Es könnte sein dass die ausgabe des bereits vorgepufferten Streams an das iphone (als weiterer Job) den Prozessor lahm legt denn wenn der Stream dann auf dem iphone läuft geht die last wesentlich runter.

• bei den türkischen sendern habe ich geschafft mehr als 3 minuten zu streamen. Ich meine, ich werde früher oder später ein vernünftiges pc als server in meinen systemen mit integrieren, aber da ist noc ein andere problem.

wenn vom dm 8000 über server auf iphone gestreamt wird, wechselt der sender direkt auf der dm , welche ich vom iphone wählt habe. die leute, die im wohnzimmer fersehen, sehen nun, dass ich sender wechsele. dass kann doch nicht sein. dm8000 hat 2 tuner. wieso lässt es nicht zu, dass die leute im wz weiterhin den sender schauen, den sie ausgewählt haben und nicht den, die ich mit iphone aussuche.

• Da mußt du in dem Dreamboxmenüpunkt Webinterface den haken bei umschalten über Webinterface zulassen wegnehmen.

• save someone can help me?
    I have a problem on the channel change through airvideo on the iPhone when the file channels.ini there are multiple channels
    when I start streaming to dreambox arrive two commands together that is one of the selected channel and another channel following example:
    //root:password@192.168.x.x/web/zap?sRef=1:0:1:2742:402:1:c00000:0:0:0:http://root:password@192.168.x…:6f6a:42c:1:c00000:0:0:0:

how can I solve? thanks

• Trygun: I tried hard to understand your question, but failed ..

Each channel description in channels.ini consists of 3 lines: unique thumbnail name, zap url, stream url. The urls should be with or without user/pass depending on your web iface setting and ither in enigma1/enigma2/dbox2 or whatever custom format applies to your set top box.

Kathrein UFS910 (AAF E2)
    Dbox2 (latest Petze)