[v0.03] Stream Web Page generator plugin (for browser / Popcorn Hour etc.)

• on my DM800 is the picon problem too. correct Path but no icons in Browser and no icons on Popcorn hour...i don´t know why. Because 3D Versions of the Picons? Any Idea?

2 x GigaBlue Quad HD+ Popcorn Hour A-410 * TX-P54Z1E * TX-P65VT50 * Sanyo PLV-Z5 * PS3/PS4 * Wii/U * Xbox360/one >>> Begeisterung pur !! :grinning_squinting_face:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kunze30 ()

• The plugin just forms a string "picon path" + "channel name" + ".png". If the file that string points to does not exists plain text link will be created. If the picons are in some other format than png they won't work.

• I really want to say THANKS to the autor of this GREAT PLUGIN!!

For me, all works fine, less one issue:

the page size (index.html), appears bigger than my TV Screen.

i dont know if it can be cause becase i have too channels in bouquets, or if it can be rapired in some config.

In PC, all apperas fine.

This only happens in TV Screen (With Popcorn). Any idea?

I want to leave a tip:
    if it's possible to put a better web interface for popcorn and all MNT's, this is a great awsome plugin.

Great Job.

• hasafly,

Yes, Popcorn Hour seems to zoom in on the web page a bit so that the 1024x768 background image is partially out of the screen. This is due to Popcorn Hour, of course the page can be scrolled down/up if not all picons fit on the screen.

skywatcher,

Ah.. There was a typo in the link... fixed now..

• Zitat

Original von suomipoeka
    The plugin just forms a string "picon path" + "channel name" + ".png". If the file that string points to does not exists plain text link will be created. If the picons are in some other format than png they won't work.

I´ve got the normal Picons in png format. And the Path is right. i´ve tested both Ways. Once directly on the dream in (sample: "etc/picon/" ) and other way from USB Stick (sample: "media/USB/picon/" ). Selected with "ok" and edit direct in StreamWebPage.py. unfortunately both don´t do it....

Maybe Newstart of the Dreambox? did´nt check.

2 x GigaBlue Quad HD+ Popcorn Hour A-410 * TX-P54Z1E * TX-P65VT50 * Sanyo PLV-Z5 * PS3/PS4 * Wii/U * Xbox360/one >>> Begeisterung pur !! :grinning_squinting_face:

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von kunze30 ()

• Zitat

Original von skywatcher

Down ?

The requested URL /devnull/suomipoeka. was not found on this server.

Lass den punkt am Ende weg, war auch mein Fehler....

• But ther's any config to cancel this scrolling to right, because background image size?

Only want to scroll down if it's necessary acording the number of channels.

• Zitat

Original von kunze30
    Lass den punkt am Ende weg, war auch mein Fehler....

Ohje wie peinlich .. Danke

• Zitat

Originally posted by suomipoeka
    The plugin just forms a string "picon path" + "channel name" + ".png". If the file that string points to does not exists plain text link will be created. If the picons are in some other format than png they won't work.

A good idea is put an config option, to choose between "Channel Name" or "Channel Refernce" to use for Picon's name.

That's because many Picon Packages, have in filenames the Reference an not Channel Name.

Thanks

• thank you

but then i click generate there is a problem with the bouquet name, when in the name is a

Code
    /

i become an error on list generating.

i rename my bouquete and delete the / now it works.

wich ports is needing ?

this streampage is ok with my notebook und UMTS card i make portforwarting port80 and port 8001
    then i click the the channel and i edit the adress to my dyndns adress.
    I see the stream will beginning but after few seconds the stream goes broken.
    i cant seee any channel Video.

what can i make ?

DM8000SST 750GB Gemini 5.00
    DM800S Gemini 4.7
    Topfield 7700-HDPVR Enigma2 "AAF-Image"
    Fuba 85cm 2xSpaun SAR411F(13E+19,2E+23,5E)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Dumbman ()

• Zitat

And you can see your picons normally in the infobar? If the path is correct then the picon image file names do not match the channel names for some reason.

OK, now we have the problem. :winking_face:

I am using picons that are named in "Channel reference" format, not in "Channel name" format. Currently you are obviously relying on that the picons are in "Channel Name" format, which is probably not the case for most users.

Do you think you could implement support for "Channel Reference" named picons?

• Zitat

What is the "channel reference" format? I'm not familiar with it.

Here's a sample of MGM channel:

Channel Name: mgm.png
    Chennel Reference:1_0_1_13AC_C85_3_EB0000_0_0_0.png

I dont know if there's any function to get channel reference, to change your function (that uses channel name).

Regards

• suomipoeka,

If these 2 channel lines are inserted, the icon is ok. On this basis, you can tinker a solution.

Code
    code = srv.ref.toString()
    channel = code.replace(":","_")
    channel = channel.rstrip("_")
    if os.path.exists(picons + channel + ".png") and not config.plugins.StreamWebPage.textonly.value:

Jörg

• As just mentioned in the other thread, this solution did not worked for me. Maybe I did something wrong though...

@all: While suomipoeka is thinking about a fix (if he does at all :grinning_squinting_face: ), a workaround might be to create a 2nd picon folder just for the use by this plugin, which has the picons in the old-style channel name format in it. Unfortunatley I have no idea how to convert a whole folder of channel reference picons into channel name format. The only scripts/plugins I can find are working vice-versa, i.e. they convert channel name picons into channel reference format.

Does anyone know a solution for this?

• code.replace(":","_") >>> for Channel Reference
    channel.rstrip("_") >>> for Channel Name

• Ok.. So basically this format just uses the service reference string with those character replacements as the filename. Simple enough... I'll test by renaming a couple of my picons and verify those are shown in the inforbar.