have fun and credits go to dillinger ! (this one has a very nice "utorrent" style webinterface)
//edit@ibrahim: no links to websites with illegal contents please
All contents of the archive rtorrent_0.8.6-r0_mipsel.zip extract and copy in / tmp, and then give the command
ipkg install /tmp/*ipk
Who have already used on Dreambox rtorrent 0.8.5, can only update the following packages:
For start rtorrent run
For stop and restart, respectively
After starting a web browser at http://ip_dreambox:8081/rtorrent/ enter into the web interface
In addition to downloading torrent files through a web interface, they can be placed in /hdd/rtorrent/watch, after 5 seconds torrent itself is added to the downloads list.
Downloaded torrents will be stored in /hdd/rtorrent/session
Downloaded files will be in /hdd/rtorrent/download
libtorrent 0.12.6 and rtorrent 0.8.6 changelog:
* Added a simple scheduler framework.
* Don't send numwant in STOPPED messages as some trackers are stupid about it.
* Reintroduced clearing of epoll event list when a socket is closed as
it might cause race conditions.
* Added cppUnit test framework. Tests will be added on rather unregular basis.
* Logging for SCGI calls.
* Fixed handling of errors when writing out session torrents, it
should no longer hit an infinite loop.
* Fixed a bug that would cause reading of a piece to hang rtorrent if
the incoming data contains only data up to a file boundary, but not
the next file's data.
* Fixes a file handle leak in the execute_capture functions. Patch by
* Fixed crash on empty bitfield in 'd.bitfield'.
* Fixed the Object::flag_unordered code to handle initial zero-length
keys. Ticket #1950.
* Made torrent::Rate::rate_type uint64_t and added sanity checks due
to reports of bad download/upload values being reported to some
This release consists mostly of bug fixes and such done for the
seedbox provider Xirvix as part of a consulting/sponsorship agreement.
Hopefully further offers from them and other providers will allow me
to dedicate more time to developing rtorrent while I'm working on my
rutorrent WebUI Version 2.8 (27.11.2009 r536) changelog:
* Fixed bug with "razezzhaniem" columns of the tables in width in some cases.
* Fixed a bug that caused incorrect work of the program, if the name tag on the panel category contains html-markup.
* Minor flaws localization.
* Fixed a bug that leads to the assignment of incorrect parameters hash rtorrent in case of change of these parameters via settings.
* Fixed a bug that caused incorrect work of the program, if enabled on the server option magic_quotes_gpc.
* Change the appearance of the panel categories.