DreamForum II.v12.1-DM600PVR Enigma2

• Zitat

Originally posted by jjfuertes
    Thanks a lot PCD.

Perhaps the demux instruction set ( ioctl ) comparison between 600 and mipsel machines can give you an idea.

Regards,
    JJF

Hi,

I will look into the ioctl possibilty. But I think it cannot get the correct socket (fd).

I have made 2 binaries one without authorisation and another with getpid command. I have extended the names - please strip them to streamproxy. Please try if they do anything ! :)

• Hi PCD,

first of all, sorry for late reply. I had lot of work this week and returning home really tired.

I tried your samples with no streaming but..... you can see:

root@dm600pvr:/usr/bin# cp streamproxyGetpid streamproxy
    root@dm600pvr:/usr/bin# wget -O- http://192.168.1.37:8001/1:0:1:2742:402:1:C00000:0:0:0:
    wget: bad header line: http/1.0 502 Bad Gateway 200 OK
    root@dm600pvr:/usr/bin# cp streamproxyNoauthor streamproxy
    root@dm600pvr:/usr/bin# wget -O- http://192.168.1.37:8001/1:0:1:2742:402:1:C00000:0:0:0:
    wget: bad header line: http/1.0 502 Bad Gateway

Many thanks for your effort,
    keep in contact,
    cheers,
    JJF

• Thanks.

It seems the getpid streamproxy sends the ts stream (200 OK). I know that the ts stream from the 600 can be played by the pc. It is a question of another box playing it. Unfortunately I only have another e1 box.

Cheers, pcd.

• Dear PCD,

does it mean that you are able to watch the stream on port 8001 with VLC (for example) ?

Regards,
    JJF

• No.

What I mean is that - port 31339 sends out the ts stream of the currently playing channel from a 600 with e2 image. I can watch this stream with VLC on pc.

As it is a ts stream - another box will also be able to watch it because no transcoding (and demux-remux) is necessary.

Cheers, pcd.

• Hi PCD,

is it possible that your m3u file (pointing to port 31339) works only with FTA channels?

Regards,
    jjf

• Zitat

Originally posted by jjfuertes
    Hi PCD,

is it possible that your m3u file (pointing to port 31339) works only with FTA channels?

Regards,
    jjf

No, I checked with scrambled channels as well. It works with for example digi tv on 0.9w.

Cheers, pcd.

• PCD,

finally, I can't get image from dm600 E2 on my 7025 with partnerbox plugin. So, I'm trying to work in the opposite direction.

I saw that partnerbox plugin can be applied to dm600 compiling the following library "servicewebts.so". I was trying to do with the following source code:
    http://www.i-have-a-dreambox.c…ostid=1190238#post1190238
    but I couldn't get it with both Ubuntu crosscompiler and neither with local tools on dm600.

On the offical Dream forum I saw that you compiled time ago the servicets.so, so, please, could you compile this new library?

Many thanks in advance,
    JJF.

• Hi jjfuertes,

I will do it.

But I am rebuilding with Ubuntu 10.04 Alpha. So - it will take some time. Perhaps 2/3 days.

Cheers, pcd.

• PCD,

thanks a lot. Take your time, specially family and work -like me-.

And, please, if you have time, let us know how did you build your compilation environment. Did you follow any tutorial?

Again, thanks a lot.
    Regards,
    JJF.

• Hi,

I made the ipk for powerpc e2 (attached). Had to do some patching - hope it works for streaming to the 600 !

The compilation of plugins etc is part of the process for building an image. If you are interested I can point you to the necessary links. Please ask in another thread. :)

Cheers, pcd.

• Dear PCD,

you're the master!

Plugin works incredible good!

Highly recommended for those with many boxes.

Many, many thanks.

Cheers,
    JJF

• Zitat

Originally posted by cez
    Is there any chance to implement python-compress for that image?

Yes, I tried "compression", but that does not help much.

A much better method is in this image (see Install in Flash section in Post 1).

We send all Extensions and Python ( with the site-packages which are big, e.g. twisted) to hdd. Performance is not affected.

Another trick is to install skins with only the skin.xml file in flash, and link it to the rest of the skin in hdd.

Are you referring to some other "compression" ?

Cheers, pcd.

• Hi jjfuerte,

Thank you for suggesting this plugin !

Another good addon for the image ! :)

Cheers, pcd.

• Hi PCD,

ideas, lot of them.. hehe, but there a few enigma2 plugins that needs a binary executable and/or a library (.so).

We can try to finish the media player.

But I have a question regarding the image, can you record? Because I can't on both FTAs and crypted channels.

Regards,
    JJF.

• Thanks for so quick answer, but yes, actually I meant something else. I've just installed your image on HDD and I've been trying to install RS Downloader, but to make it work it needs python-compression plugin. I couldn't find the PowerPC version of it anywhere. Any ideas?

• Of course it records to hdd, also to pc hdd with cifs. Also vlc on pc can record any 31339 stream from the box. I tested both fta and crypted channels.

What have you tried ?

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

What have you tried ?

Dear PCD,

I have an HDD installed inside the box mounted on /media/hdd and NFS shared on /media/nfs. I'm using your image PCD 1.1.

The tests I did were, recording with timer on both crypted and FTA. And recording with red button while watching both crypted and FTA. All of them produced almost empty files

Last test of record 5 mins of crypted channel gave me this result:

20100318 2314 - SPORTMANÍA - WOLFSBURGO - RUBIN.ts.meta 98
    20100318 2314 - SPORTMANÍA - WOLFSBURGO - RUBIN.eit 405
    20100318 2314 - SPORTMANÍA - WOLFSBURGO - RUBIN.ts 850.512
    20100318 2314 - SPORTMANÍA - WOLFSBURGO - RUBIN.ts.sc 0
    20100318 2314 - SPORTMANÍA - WOLFSBURGO - RUBIN.ts.ap 0
    20100318 2314 - SPORTMANÍA - WOLFSBURGO - RUBIN.ts.cuts 0
    6 File(s) 851.015 bytes

Thanks in advance for your help,
    regards,
    JJF

• Hi jjfuertes,

Let us consider fta first. I assume you are referring to recording from the 600 directly - and not from the Partnerbox tv ?

Did you press red button then choose "dreambox hdd" ?

Please give an fta channel you tried (with sat, freq, sr). I will check.

There must be something not correct with your setup. I, and others, have had no problem recording.

Cheers, pcd.