DreamForum II.v12.1-DM600PVR Enigma2

• I installed the WebIF, and now it works fine. I could download all the required software and the plugin (had to manually find out, what software was dependant on which other software...).
    Now everything works fine, could also record Tatort yesterday :)

Sometimes during zapping the picture remains black, but sound was there. Maybe it has to do with low signal quality? When I zap to the same chanal a little later, sometimes it works...

Thanks again for the great firmware!

• Hello Friends,

DreamForum-II Board has now closed (except as archive). But the addon server will continue (I hope !).

I am now working with the new coding of enigma2-2.7git. I will publish the next image as TestImage again.

There will be some new items.

Thank you for your continued interest ! :)

Cheers, pcd.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• This means there will be no more images from DreamForum-II ???

• Zitat

Originally posted by paoloo

This means there will be no more images from DreamForum-II ???

Yes. DreamForum-II images were all my images (except the last 800 image) - tunhj1 kindly gave me a private thread to do tests. Now - here is my only home ! :)

The DF-II 600 and 7020 images were the same as the old TestImage - updated from time to time.

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

I am now working with the new coding of enigma2-2.7git. I will publish the next image as TestImage again.
    There will be some new items.

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

• Zitat

Originally posted by fmx

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Thanks.

The 600 image is working very well with the 2.7git. But the 7020 record/playback patch has problems. I will probably start a trials thread for the 7020. I hope someone will test.

Cheers, pcd.

• Hi I got the same problem as above - I can't stream from my DM600.
    Have you managed to fix it in the end ?
    Has anyone got the same problem ? Can you all stream from DM600 with this image ?

• Zitat

Originally posted by a.key
    Hi I got the same problem as above - I can't stream from my DM600.
    Have you managed to fix it in the end ?
    Has anyone got the same problem ? Can you all stream from DM600 with this image ?

I will look into streamproxy issue. For now you can easily stream to pc with this method :-

Open this url in a browser (IE) :-

h**p://dreambox-ip/web/getpid

The reply will be (for example):-

h**p://dreambox-ip:31339/0,200,a2,58

Start vlc media player and do :-

File -> Open Network Stream -> select HTTP and copy and paste the telnet pid reply.

Select Stream/Save -> Settings -> select Play locally and Select all elementary streams -> press OK.

Cheers, pcd.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• Dear PCD,

yes, your solution works, but the pitty is than in this case, you cannot use PartnerBox from other Dreambox to stream from DB600 on Enigma2.

Thanks for your effort,
    regards,
    JJF

• Zitat

Originally posted by jjfuertes
    Dear PCD,

yes, your solution works, but the pitty is than in this case, you cannot use PartnerBox from other Dreambox to stream from DB600 on Enigma2.

Thanks for your effort,
    regards,
    JJF

I am not familiar with the Partnerbox method, Can you explain please what you are trying to do ?

Cheers, pcd.

• Dear PCD.

PartnerBox is an enigma2 plugin that enables to edit timers and watch (via streaming) other/s Dreambox/es.

When you setup your other boxes (maximum 4) you establish if interface is enigma1 or enigma2. In this way the plugin can ask the other partners about channel list and launch the appropiate http request for streaming.

I'm trying to analyze and recompile streamproxy.c from elitedvb site, and I advanced one step when modified /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0 to /dev/dvb/card0/demux0 .

Regards,
    JJF

• I have streamproxy for powerpc compiled - if you want. you will find it in /usr/bin.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• Dear PCD,
    are you making reference to streamproxy in /usr/bin in your image ?

That one is not working for me when trying to stream on port 8001.

If you compiled a new one and do you want from us to test, will be a pleasure.

Cheers,
    JJF.

• Yes. That is the one compiled from streamproxy.c.

I know it does not work. That is why I use the telnet method !

I have not examined the streamproxy method. Probably it only works with more than one tuner.

Cheers, pcd.

• Hi PCD,

ok,thanks for the feedback. Then, during this week, I'll try to put trace points on the source code, compile, test and put here the results.

I'll keep you posted on the progress,
    thanks,
    JJF

• Hi PCD,

finally, I discovered many things.

First, and the most important, it's mandatory to remove the \r\n on each printf sentence, I don't know why, but with it, we are loosing a very nice information returned by the program.

So, after this, an wget request to port 8001, returned me:
    DEMUX PES FILTER SET FAILED when is in standby mode

DEMUX OPEN FAILED when switched on and trying to get same channel than watching

According to the code, this error is raised after a successfull opened DEMUX. Could be that -like you said- demux in DM600 works in a different way than DM7025 or DM800...

Waiting for your comments,
    regards,
    JJF.

• Hi,

Two possibilities -

(1) You could replace this line :-

sprintf(demuxfn, "/dev/dvb/adapter0/demux%d", demux);

with

sprintf(demuxfn, "/dev/dvb/card0/demux0", demux);

(2) If that does not work streamproxy - we know that the 600 streams out on port 31339 (my telnet method). I could patch plugin Partnerbox to use this port. But you will have to test because I do not have another e2 box.

Cheers, pcd.

• Hi PCD,

the errors I published yesterday were with /dev/dvb/card0/demux

When compiled with /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux , error is always "DEMUX OPEN FAILED".

I re-tested today with different combinations, and the maximum progress is to reach the "DEMUX PES FILTER SET FAILED" error.

I'm a bit lost on what can be the reason, but apparently, demux on DM600 with Enigma2 is not working in the same way than DM7025 with Enigma2.

Regards,
    JJF.

• Thanks a lot PCD.

Perhaps the demux instruction set ( ioctl ) comparison between 600 and mipsel machines can give you an idea.

Regards,
    JJF