HD Glass for CVS

• very very nice skin !!

using it on a cvs image. (a version)

to do:

- volume osd would be better on top
    - more space between channels in channel-list in "b-version"

Is it possible to put the actually program on the bottom of the channel in the channel list, that it fits with long program name

its going to be my favorite skin

• Hello
    I have a problem with the skin when I enter in the System Menu ... Thanks if you can help

CrashLog

Code
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 468, in readSkin 
     raise SkinError("component with name '" + wname + "' was not found in skin of screen '" + name + "'!")
     skin.SkinError: {hd_glass7a/skin.xml}: component with name 'title' was not found in skin of screen 'Setup'!
    (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method NumberActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.NumberActionMap instance at 0x2f8f4eb8>>,('OkCancelActions', 'ok')) failed) 		]]>
  • Zitat

Originally posted by Scellettor

Hi shamann,
    is there a "Gemini-Version" in your Roadmap for this very very good looking skin??

CU

maybe later, I am working/coding new converter for extra info now - still testing phaze

• Zitat

Originally posted by ferbius
    Hello
    I have a problem with the skin when I enter in the System Menu ... Thanks if you can help

CrashLog

Code
     raise SkinError("component with name '" + wname + "' was not found in skin of screen '" + name + "'!")
     skin.SkinError: {hd_glass7a/skin.xml}: component with name 'title' was not found in skin of screen 'Setup'!
    (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method NumberActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.NumberActionMap instance at 0x2f8f4eb8>>,('OkCancelActions', 'ok')) failed) 		]]>

you must run update your CVS image, this skin have last changes from DMM for screen setup

• Thank you for your interested, look at it, just patience, I am very busy now, I have no free time for "fun with the dream"

• - no more need the mod of CCcam plugin, I created new converter "ExtraInfo" - enable show a lot of infos like ECM, detailed ECM, Caids, Emu name, transporder....., and enable using pixmap for ECM info of CASs

Preview version, full release comming soon

• Ich würde den Skin nicht mehr mit GEMINI 4.4 installieren. Enigma stürzt ab. Danach Box neu geflasht!!!!!!!

T90: 31,5°O/28,2°O/23,5°O/19,2°O/16°O/13°O/10°&9°/7°O/ 5°O/0,8°W/4°&5°W/8°W

Auch Schalke wird mal wieder deutscher Meister!

• Zitat

Originally posted by Jako60
    Ich würde den Skin nicht mehr mit GEMINI 4.4 installieren. Enigma stürzt ab. Danach Box neu geflasht!!!!!!!

connect via ftp to dream, delete directory HD_Glass7x in /usr/share/enigma2 and dream will be start with default skin

this skin is for CVS, no Gemini

• - added extended info in main infobar
    - added own converter: lets you view the info: cam name, caids in the channel stream, extended ECM info, transporder info, channel number, and allows use pixmaps for ECM/EMM info and status of the cam - fta,emu,net,crd ( transporder info and channel number are from orig. converter/renderer by AliAbdul, thx)

Important: if you using version 7 of HD Glass, delete modified plugin CCcam info in 0:/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ or reinstall to original plugin

Warning: This skin is only for CVS images ( for example Oozoon)

design by ftryskac, thx
    coding "ExtremeInfo" by Shamann, thx
    graphics for "ExtremeInfo" by Shamann, thx

Note: 03 - Updated in some screens

• Very nice, but why do you not the original picons fpr hd, 16:9 etc...that would make it more perfectly......

DM8000 HD PVR 1TB WDEARS, Samsung DVD, CF 4GB
    DM8000 HD PVR 500GB WDBlue, Samsung DVD, USB 4GB
    2*Dreambox 800 HD PVR 500 GB USB 4 GB
    Dreambox 7020Si 400 GB USB 2 GB
    Dreambox 500S
    2* Phillips Dbox2 NG-Return1.3
    3* Sagem Dbox2 NG-Return1.3

• shamann, how entry in skin.xml retry behind view picon in Channel Selection. Your skin not work on gemini, and in skin Infinity_hd picon don't view in Channel Selection, only default picon :frowning_face: in your skin HD Glass picon in channel selections look very very good :) I wait for your reply

sorry for english

CU

• system -> network
    crashing!! oozoon latest

Code
    skin.SkinError: {hd_glass8b/skin.xml}: component with name 'ButtonRedtext' was not found in skin of screen 'NetworkAdapterSelection'!

great work!

• das archiv entpacken und alle dateien etsprechend der verzeichnisstruktur auf die box kopieren

• ich hab das OoZooN CVS mit auf der CF meiner 8k, damit läuft der Skin auch prima.

LG
    Karl

«Einen Menschen erkennt man daran wie er wird, wenn er was wird»

Dreambox 7025 SC HDD +CF 2 Gb
    Dreambox 600 S
    NAS = 2x Synology DS109 3 TByte
    TV= Samsung UE40ES6300
    SAT = 45° Ost - 30° West

[SIZE=7]Dieser Beitrag wurde schon vor Veröffentlichung 8 mal editiert.[/SIZE]