Hello @all Gemini2 fans. I represent you small update from me. You can use those skins with Gemini2 image v5.10. If you have troubles just send me crashlog and we will see what's wrong.
How to install? Simple, just copy tar.gz pack to /tmp and install from Gemini2 "Files manager", Dream Explorer from vali or telnet...
For Uninstall just use delfile script and very fast uninstall skin or do it manually by Ftp.
If you don't have Picons in channelselection just edit my Picon2.py renderer and add your searchpath for your Picon directory!
Skins are tested and working great
NEW separated archives contain:
- infinity_hd (also lite version)
- essential72 (also lite version)
- blue_shadow (also lite version)
- ru_infinity_hd (also lite version)
- ds_multiline10 (also lite version)
- LT6-HD (also lite version)
- DreamConcinnity-HD (also lite version)
Main font for skin is updated for polish people (with english/german it look also good) I don't now how it look with other languages... You can always use your favourite font.
Btw. If something is cut on your screen just adjust Infobar position in Gemini2 Blue panel Infobar Options
[25.07] Update for new Gemini2 v5.10 and Cvs changes...
- all skins are updated for new Gemini2 v5.10 release and new CVS changes...
- many small improvements in all skins
- added new spinner elitte edition (from dm elitte)
- small update in uninstall scripts (del files)
- other changes....
21.08 Small update...
* Another small update. Only xmls. Many small updates in all skins... Fixed dish.png symbole in some skins... Deleted CVS skins. No more support from me for it. It's only for new Gemini2 image! Everything is inside pack Update 210810
Just overwrite xml file and pngs to usr/share/enigma2/your skin version
Now If you want my OLED style just copy by Ftp my skin_user.xml file to etc/enigma2
Remember: If you want support for Second-InfoBar just install addon from attached link below (in the other case you will be have only lite infobar) :