[Update 21.08] Gemini2_5.xx HD_MOD_skins

• sorry once again ...

so what have i to do , that i can download extensions again with the pluginbrowser on green and red button ... ???

es wäre auch schön wenn ein anderer mir das nochmal auf deutsch erklären könnte , weil irgendwie wiedersprischt sich das ...

Das Licht , das doppelt so hell brennt , brennt eben nur halb so lang ....

CU , FoLeY

• If you want color buttons in PluginBrowser menu (Menu>Plugins) just uninstall system addon "SoftwareManager" After this plugin browser will be in older style.... Here you can read about e2 changes...

• Dzieki zbigzbig20 za info ,w miedzy czasie skopiowalem plik plugin browser z tego forum i przyciski wrocily. ale sprubuje twojej metody bo przyda sie na przyszlosc.

• Hi zbigzbig20, for blue_shadow skin in infobar the name of the channel does not appear when it is in Cyrillic. How this problem could be solved?

• Hi to all here question can i use these skins with oozoon image and if so how to install please? :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Best Regards.

• Hi zbigzbig20,

Thanks for the effort expended...
    But sorry I did not like the new icons for the menu in "ru_infinity_gp2" skin.
    How do I refer to the old icons? :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Best Regards.

• If you use (like me) 'Sherlock-the second Infobar' for all extended information, you can avoid repetitive information using a slim Infobar. But all 'lite' skins have practically 'normal' Infobars, with all kind of informations. For this reason I simplified the Infobar of blue_shadow_cvs that I'm currently using. It would be nice to see in the future lite skins with slim Infobars :winking_face:

• Zitat

Originally posted by zbigzbig20
    DarknessX, not possible. Ru infinity will be with new menu icons and I will not change it back...

vjr, Here you can find how to install manually tar.gz pack or you can use software manager with media scanner in your image...

cya

Great thanks for your help much appreciated. :hurra:

Regards.

• Zitat

Comes the ds multiline also for CVS? I used the Newenigma2 2.8.3 Image

no , I don't have in plans version for cvs

pasurimi, it's your idea. I have different taste and it will be like is now. Not everyone use sherlock....

cya

• Zitat

Originally posted by zbigzbig20
    DarknessX, not possible. Ru infinity will be with new menu icons and I will not change it back...

vjr, Here you can find how to install manually tar.gz pack or you can use software manager with media scanner in your image...

cya

Well, just tell me how to do this?
    Replace folder located in the path usr>share>enigma2>ru_infinity_hd>"menu" located in the old skin in new skin.

Is my way correct?

Regards.

*Sorry my english is poor.

• great skins
    thanks zbigzbig20
    I would like to see Ru infinity for CVS in the futur
    I know you dont have time, please just think about it in the futur

thanks again, keep up

• DarknessX, you can try if you want. But first compare png names. They should be this same. New png graphics are little bigger than older...

@Others, sorry but now I don't have time for other skin for cvs. I have now 13 skins for update (full/ lite/cvs versions) If there is more updates from dmm then I waste many time on it... For me Gemini2 versions are the most importatnt because I am using only this image... But we will see. Maybe soon I will find few minutes on it...

cya

• Zitat

Original von FoLeY
    sorry once again ...

so what have i to do , that i can download extensions again with the pluginbrowser on green and red button ... ???

es wäre auch schön wenn ein anderer mir das nochmal auf deutsch erklären könnte , weil irgendwie wiedersprischt sich das ...

Ich habe genau dasselbe Problem wie FoLeY... wie soll ich den Softwaremanager installieren deinstallieren ich kann ja gar keine Erweiterungen installieren / deinstallieren da die Buttons bzw. die Funktionalität fehlt. Wenn ich in den "neuen" Softwaremanager gehe (wo kann ich diesen deinstallieren?) und auf "Erweiterungen installieren" gehe kommt nur Media Scanner nicht installiert.

I has same problems like FoLeY... how i should install the Softwaremanager, i got no Option or Function like this in the old Plugin Browser. The new Softwaremanager (where can i deinstall / disable it) cant install Plugins because "Media Scanner" is not installed.

• paoloo, In Gemini2 wiki you have descriptions how to install addons (ipkg, tar...) by telnet. If you have installed Gemini2 image you can very fast install everything using Files Manager in BP.