[gelöst] crossepg/myepg mit oozoon 2.6 image?

• All credit goes to skaman!

New version with many improvements and automatic restart of e2 if required.

If you have installed the verion above it is adviseable to manually remove all folders and files before installing this version.

Remember to do the modification of enigma2.sh as below.

OoZooN, do I understand correctly that you will apply the e2 patch to your images ?

if so thank you very much :)

• Zitat

Original von dubious

OoZooN, do I understand correctly that you will apply the e2 patch to your images ?

if so thank you very much :)

yes, it is planned and i'm in contact with skaman / Sandro

mfg

OoZooN

:403: Two Beer or not two Beer, that's the Question :408:

aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter

• mit dem heutigen onlineupdate ist der load-patch in enigma integriert und der crossepg im pluginfeed. wer den crossepg schon installiert hat, sollte ihn deinstallieren und die version aus dem pluginfeed verwenden.
    bitte ausgibig testen und berichten.

with latest update from today, the enigma load-patch for crossepg is included in enigma and crossepg is also on pluginfeed. if you have already installed crossepg, you should deinstall it and from now on use the version from plugin download.
    please test and report.

mfg

OoZooN

• @Ozoon:
    Gilt das nur für deine Images oder für alle Images, also auch für das Gemini?

Greets
    Zodac

• Zitat

Originally posted by OoZooN
    with latest update from today, the enigma load-patch for crossepg is included in enigma and crossepg is also on pluginfeed. if you have already installed crossepg, you should deinstall it and from now on use the version from plugin download.
    please test and report.

OoZooN, 100% working :) EPG loads automatically without e2 restart perfectly.

I did also test full reboot and EPG also loads and I tested e2 restart and again EPG loads 100%.

Big thanks to both you and skaman.

Now OoZooN image is even better :winking_face:

• Zitat

Original von Zodac
    @Ozoon:
    Gilt das nur für deine Images oder für alle Images, also auch für das Gemini?

Greets
    Zodac

was hat mein image mit dem gemini am hut?

mfg

OoZooN

• Na weil du geschrieben hast, dass das jetzt im "Enigma" drin ist beim Onlineupdate. Da war ich mir zuerst nicht sicher ob das nur für dein Image gilt. Aber ist wohl so...

Greets
    Zodac

• die thread überschrift lautet:

Zitat

crossepg/myepg mit oozoon 2.6 image?

von gemini ist da nicht die rede....

mfg

OoZooN

• Für Sky Italia funktioniert es prima aber ich kriege keine Daten geladen für Sky UK. Auf welchen Kanal muss ich da tunen? In der Documentaion steht was von Hip Hop, das ist aber ein Radio Programm, ist das richtig?

• crossepg zieht die daten via internet, afaik, und in den standarteinstellungen ist nur sky italy aktiviert.

mfg

OoZooN

• Zitat

Original von OoZooN
    crossepg zieht die daten via internet, afaik, und in den standarteinstellungen ist nur sky italy aktiviert.

Hast du dein anderes CrossEPG? Also meines zieht das schon immer von einem Sender des entsprechenden Providers :winking_face:

Ein kleines Dankeschön, durch eine Spende, nehme ich gerne an, PayPal oder Amazon-Gutschein an dhwz(at)gmx.net

• Zitat

Original von Traumkiste8000
    Für Sky Italia funktioniert es prima aber ich kriege keine Daten geladen für Sky UK. Auf welchen Kanal muss ich da tunen? In der Documentaion steht was von Hip Hop, das ist aber ein Radio Programm, ist das richtig?

Das ist richtig die skyuk.conf hat standardmässig diesen Sender eingetragen, das Plugin schaltet automatisch dorthin wenn du es startest. Du kannst auch gern einen anderen Sender benutzen, dazu musst du tsid und sid in der Config ändern.

Ein kleines Dankeschön, durch eine Spende, nehme ich gerne an, PayPal oder Amazon-Gutschein an dhwz(at)gmx.net

• ich benutze es nicht, daher vermutete ich. was soll ich mit epg daten aus italien und uk wenn ich die sender nicht entschlüsseln kann. :winking_face:

mfg

OoZooN

• Zitat

Das ist richtig die skyuk.conf hat standardmässig diesen Sender eingetragen, das Plugin schaltet automatisch dorthin wenn du es startest. Du kannst auch gern einen anderen Sender benutzen, dazu musst du tsid und sid in der Config ändern.

Hmm, den hip hop Sender habe ich aber eigentlich. Im log erscheint dieses, wenn ich den Crossepg download manuell starte:

allocate channel.. 07d4:0002
    channel not found!
    allocate Channel: res -5

• Zitat

Original von Traumkiste8000

Hmm, den hip hop Sender habe ich aber eigentlich. Im log erscheint dieses, wenn ich den Crossepg download manuell starte:

allocate channel.. 07d4:0002
    channel not found!
    allocate Channel: res -5

Edit: Ich habs, der namespace in der skyuk.conf war falsch. Bei mir muss es
    namespace=18612224
    sein, wieso auch immer...

• The problem is older satellites.xml list Astra2 as 28.2 and newer satellites.xml list Astra2 as 28.4.

Skaman did issue a fix for where as you can choose which one to use from setup plugin.

In /usr/crossepg/providers delete skyuk.conf and skyuk.dict and add attached 4 files and chmod 644

In your crossepg setup now you should be able to choose between astra 28.2 or astra 28.4.

• Zitat

Originally posted by Traumkiste8000
    Ok, it seems to work with sky UK now.

But there is still no EPG data for FIVE on freesat 10773 MHz. Is there a chance to get the dato for this channel?

I had the same problem too with the FIVE group of channels.

Do you also use likra settings ?

The only solution I found was to load channel list into dreamboxedit 3 and from the main list not just bouquets and delete all FIVE channels and duplicates, then send back to box and manually download the FIVE channels. Now you will have EPG on those too.

• Zitat

Original von dubious

Do you also use likra settings ?

The only solution I found was to load channel list into dreamboxedit 3 and from the main list not just bouquets and delete all FIVE channels and duplicates, then send back to box and manually download the FIVE channels. Now you will have EPG on those too.

No, I use my own settings.

I followed your procedure, but it does not help. I still don't get any EPG data for Five on 10773 MHz.