Dm7020 Enigma2 TestImage of 090418 (enigma2 2.6 dev)

• reini3549 (see top of page 2) says cccam work !

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• how did you install it??? did you download and install it from download panel or manually?

if manually look that you have chosen the right directory and that the rights of the files are 755

• Hi LeoGR,

Thanks for your reply - but giulianova says

"I have stopped with your image" !

So - do not waste your time trying to help. :)

Cheers, pcd.

• Dear pcd, the time that I employ for trying is not surely wasted, rather I am trying now still, unfortunately it doesn't go.
    I like to try and to see that your image is all right, only that have remained jammed to the fact that doesn't install me the cccan 2.0.11 of it manual even with BP.
    I use the method that you have written and I don't go on, for this I am a po demotivato, I think that you have understood badly what I have said.
    hi

• Dear pcd, thinks that I don't have anything to do and I play with my Dreambox, trying to collaborate with those that give so much to do for helping the others as you I have problems to write in English for this it is even more me difficult, however if you want I write you the whole procedure as I do me and we try to make to work the everything hi

• Dear pcd, with Gemini it is me everything also succeeded with your help when I had some problem, the same thing I would want to make with your image bring her/it to the point that everything works.
    hi

• Zitat

Originally posted by giulianova
    Dear pcd, with Gemini it is me everything also succeeded with your help when I had some problem, the same thing I would want to make with your image bring her/it to the point that everything works.
    hi

Hi giulianova,

Sorry, if I did not understand. I thought you did not have time to test this image.

I will help you to use this image. It is simple !

Perhaps our server is not working ok with your dreambox.

Please download CCcam to your pc. The url is in file /etc/emudownload.

If the CCcam downloads ok, ftp it to /tmp. Then Menu -> Extra Setup -> Addonmanager -> Manual install.

Please tell us what is the result and post the Install log from /tmp folder. :)

Cheers, pcd.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• ah ok! I overread that...:D seems that I get older... :)thanks pcd!
    it's not that I have something else to do!:D

:em_greece::em_greece::em_greece::em_greece:
    Kein Support via PM und eMail!!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von LeoGR ()

• Hallo pcd,
    now I have installed the cccam and it is ok, now I want to try to install the pluginses one to the time and we see what it happens.
    You must understand if you try and you try and you are not successful then never t you stew
    hi

• Hallo pcd, I have installed permanent-clock, I have tried to install from the BP the other plugins without success, when I go to install from the BP a plugin it doesn't do anything he/she returns back without having installed nothing.

I have manually tried.Ipk in / tmp and then tried by the BP manual install but doesn't it find the plugin that me put in the / tmp, however if I say then remove plugin does it find him/it, can you help?

• Zitat

Originally posted by ian1095
    ps do you have any info yet on why the preview option in media center crashes enigma in this image but worked great in you last image?and what i can do to fix it.

Please try with this :-

(1) copy and save the file /usr/bin/enigma2 (in case something goes wrong !) and delete the original .

(2) Ftp the attached enigma2 to /usr/bin and chmod 755. Restart enigma2.

(3) Delete your current plugin vlcplayer.

(4) Download and install vlcplayer from the server.

Good luck ! :)

Cheers, pcd.

• thanks pcd that works.
    you are a very cleaver man,i wish i knew half as much as what you do.

one thing though,when i followed your instructions to the letter enigma wouldnt boot it just keep crashing on bootup.
    after inspecting the crash log i found the problem was the vlcplayer plugin,so i had to replace the old enigma2 file,bootup and remove the vlcplayer plugin as my first move.
    i then sent over your new enigma2 file and my box booted,so i then installed the vlcplayer from the server,restarted the box and it booted.
    i then tested the preview function with mediaplayer and everything works great.

if i could now just figure out how to have the expert ECM menu displayed onscreen when changing channels i would be a very happy man.
    many thanks.ian.

EDIT: one thing i have noticed with all enigma2 images for the 7020(and its really annoying)is the tuner time out indicator.
    now i use an actuator and its very fast compared to diseque so for you guys its must be even more annoying as at least i can get 50% across the arc without it popping up and then counting down.but if i try to go from lets say 19e to 30w then this message appears and counts down and when the dish arrives at 30w the tuner cannot tune into the selected channel.the only way of tuning in is to move to another channel.sometimes this can take 3 or 4 attemps before the tuner kicks in again and i can watch what i first selected.

so is there any way if increasing the time before this error message appears onscreen so its possible to travel across the entire arc without this message appearing and so causing the tuner to fail when the desired sat is reached?

• Thanks for testing. I will put up the new enigma on the server as software update.

I will try to get the ecm.info on screen later. Now we are off to work on the field - bad weather in Dorset today though !

Cheers, pcd.

• hey pcd!

great job!

have installed the image! but where is the greek-menu-language?

EDIT: can you please post the file or as ipgk-package so I can install via telnet... I'm not at the boy anymore! you know!

:em_greece::em_greece::em_greece::em_greece:
    Kein Support via PM und eMail!!

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von LeoGR ()

• Zitat

Originally posted by ian1095
    so is there any way if increasing the time before this error message appears onscreen so its possible to travel across the entire arc without this message appearing and so causing the tuner to fail when the desired sat is reached?

It can be done - but difficult. Anyway - if the interval is long - then scanning a satellite will take much longer than now because many frequencies do not scan.

• ok fair enough,
    but why do we not have this issue with enigma 1 images?

just a thought,i wonder how many people actually scan satellites these days anyway.i think people scan the odd transponder,but apart from that everyone uses updated settings.

do enigma2 images on boxes that E2 was actually designed for suffer from this issue?or is it just with the ppc processor?ian.

• Please see the Translation thread in dreamforum.nu.

Cheers, pcd.

• Hi Ian,

Agreed. One day (when I have nothing else to do :D) I shall increase the interval.

From 19e to 30w it takes my motor about 40 seconds. How long do you suggest the interval should be ?

Cheers.