YoutubePlayerE1_Final - plugin for enigma1

• hatt einer ne komplette anleitung dafür

ich beckomme es einfach nicht hin habe ne dream 7000

am besten ist wenn es jemand als pdf datei anhängen würde

mfg

klupo :aufsmaul:

• Weitere Informationen bitte finden Sie Post-1-und der Post von denmimieo (auf Deutsch) auf Seite 1. :)

Was ist das Problem?

Regards, pcd.

• das problem ist das ich kein connect beckomme er versucht es zwar aber es geht nicht deshalb weiß ich einfach nicht weiter

• doesn't work with me too
    i have DM 800 s, does it matter?
    i have this message on screen
    "none type " object has no attribute "get attribute"
    ps: is gemini 4.10 image an openembedded image?
    thanks pcd

dreambox 800 HD PVR + WESTERN DIGITAL 1T+ USB STICK A-DATA 32 G

• Hi condorfly,

dm800 uses enigma2. This plugin is for enigma1. Look in the Enigma2 Plugins section for plugins youtubeplayer and vlcplayer. You will need both. :)

Cheers, pcd.

• thank you so much pcd
    but i have just a little problem, i don't undersatnd german :tongue:
    is there any tutorial around in english ?
    thanks again pcd

dreambox 800 HD PVR + WESTERN DIGITAL 1T+ USB STICK A-DATA 32 G

• bei mir geht es nicht habe dream 7000 habe die i.p von meinen pc 192.168.178.21 movieplayer eingegeben vlc player 8.6 gestartet HTTP und port 8080 eigegeben dreambox port 8080 eingegeben wen ich suche in yoututbe eingabe findet auch neu sachen nur das abspielen geht nicht ...mein pc hatt 192.168.178.21
    dasgleiche gab ich in movieplayer datei , bei meiner dream kommunikation/netzwerk ist 192.168.178.57 bitte um hilfe ich koche ...gemini image 460
    :O :O :baby: :smiling_face_with_horns:

• Nutz du das Plugin aus diesem Beitrag ?

Wie ruft du denn genau den VLC auf dem PC auf ?

• hm, gute Antwort :) Etwas genauer währe aber schöner gewesen.

Der Aufruf müßte

"C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --intf telnet --extraintf http

heissen. Naja, das Programm verzeichnis könnte evtl. anders heissen, aber das was nach vlc.exe kommt sollte schon sein.

• ich gebe es auf

C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --intf telnet --extraintf http

. Naja, das Programm verzeichnis könnte evtl. anders heissen, aber das was nach vlc.exe kommt sollte schon sein.
    bahnhof für mich...... danke für die hilfe

• I have no sound but the video is ok I tried everthing - I used an other codec like mp3 mp2 mp1 wav and other sampling rates 44100 etc..

I have windows vista vlc 0.86a Dreambox DM 600

anybody ideas?

• Zitat

Original von keule2
    ich gebe es auf

C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --intf telnet --extraintf http

. Naja, das Programm verzeichnis könnte evtl. anders heissen, aber das was nach vlc.exe kommt sollte schon sein.
    bahnhof für mich...... danke für die hilfe

vlc ruft man folgendermaßen auf:

C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe --intf wx --wx-embed --http-host DEINE_PC_IP:8080

dann klappt das :winking_face:

• Hi pcd.

a few days ago I had a problem with the ZDF Mediathek. Now it works. Thanks again. Today i have tried the final youtube player plugin. If I choose a clip always enigma crash and restart.

Can you help me with this problem?

Best Regards
    BX-8017

DMM 600-C , Gemini 4.7, WD Scorpio Blue 250GB
    DMM 800-C se, Experimental 2011-03-24 - Gemini 3 - SAMSUNG Spinpoint HM251JJ 250GB

• Please try this new version :-

YoutubeplayerE1.v.3.0

Cheers, pcd.

• That seems to work......

I remember a version V3 but I couldn't find it yesterday.

Thank You !!

DMM 600-C , Gemini 4.7, WD Scorpio Blue 250GB
    DMM 800-C se, Experimental 2011-03-24 - Gemini 3 - SAMSUNG Spinpoint HM251JJ 250GB

• @ pcd

ive tried to send you a pm mate,but it doesnt seem to send,so ive copied and pasted the content of what i wrote here for you.

hiya mate,

im terribly sorry to trouble you via pm,but you know the most about images and software on any forums that i visit.

ok,i want to use your new youtubeplayer and in order to be able to do this i have to migrate to a newer image than nabilosat darkstar.

i like darkstar and for a long time now i have also been using darkstar 2.
    this image works with your plugin,so you would think all would be ok,but its not.
    ive refrained from using darkstar 2 as my main image for some time now due to one very bad problem which i cannot get an answer to anywhere on the net or at nabilosats home site.

the problem is recording.
    i use a mounted pc HDD for all my recordings as i want to keep heat down to a minimun in my box.with darkstar 2 it seems to record ok,but when playing back the recording it jumps and is very jerky and even seems to miss great chunks out.this only happens with darkstar 2,all other images are fine,so i know its not a network problem.

as you know so much about the structure of images my friend,could you please shed some light on what could be the problem,and where abouts in the image can i find the problem files so i can try to replace them,perhaps from similar files in darkstar 1.
    i am at a loss here mate,ive tried changing the MTU and that doesnt work and ive made sure the box is running on 100mg full duplex.
    everything is ok when steaming avi's so whats wrong with this image regarding ts files.

again sorry to trouble you,but any ideas you mat have will be greatly appriciated.thanks.ian.

• Hi ian1095,

In enigma1 (to some extent in enigma2 also) the record/playback codes are inside enigma. So it is difficult to correct/test/modify for other people's images.

One option for you is to install different images you use for different purposes on multiboot. For example go to Darkstar 2 on multiboot when you want to explore youtube.

Another option is for me to make a plugin without decoder flush. It should work with the older images. But there may be the problem of half-screen picture with the 7000/7020 boxes ! Do you want to test ?

Cheers, pcd.

• thanks pcd,
    its never straight forward is it.

god knows what ive done now,but i can no longer telnet or ftp into my darkstar 1 image.so i cant even test any new file you may have as i cannot send it to the image. everything else works including CS and the web interface,so i know my password and login is correct,but any connection on port 21 or 23 gets refused by the box,any ideas?
    ian.