please help me about SKY Channels !

• hello , nice job ...

i did not know i should write my problem in this topic or not anyway :

my problem is about channels of Sky ....

i use dream box 800 with gemini's image (4.1) and sharing Cccam 2.0.11 of gemini team , for the channels which are locked ,,,,,

for example when i go on Sky Sport 3 channel , it is freezing every 10 seconds (it is usually it is not continual !! , most time i have this problem ) , but for example when i go Sky Cinema HD i don't have any problem !!or sometimes i go on Sky Sport HD 1 i have freeze but on Sky Sport HD 2 i don't have any problem with freeze!!( it is amazing , because Sky sport HD 1 and 2 both of them are on one Frequency !!! i have this problem with channel like : History +1 and fox crime and fox life and some channel of SKY CHANNELS !!!

what's problem ? what should i do ? i tested lot of image , but yet i have this problem !! i,m really tired about this problem !! is this problem about Enigma 2 ?? when will it solve ?

please help me ,,,one of my friend also have this problem with dream box , he has Dm 500 ! but i have DM 800 and yet have this problem !!!

• hi

try overclocking YOUR sky smardcard ....

greetz

ZITAT : oft ist es so man schaltet um und die ersten fünf minuten sind ganz o.k. blötzlich stellt man fest es ist ein horrorfilm :face_with_rolling_eyes:

• Zitat

Originally posted by test1
    hi

try overclocking YOUR sky smardcard ....

greetz

what's that ? can you explain that more ?what should i do exactly?

• i think this problem is solved on new image for DM800.

Think that release candidate firmware from 2009-03-10 solves this problem.

Probably future Gemini Images, solves that too.

Regards.

• thank you to answer my question , i hope our friends tell about this problem to the Gemini Team for the new Image, i hope this problem will solve in the new Image ....

thank you ....

• a new image of New Enigma's Team relased but i didn't test , but i have question , have you got this problem with DREAMBOX 800 or other DREAMBOX?

one user of New Enigma told me :

This problem has nothing to do with engima2 or engima images .....it is a problem with your share provider!

but i don't know what exactly problem is !!! and i don't know where is this problem exactly !!!