dm800+external blueray player

• hi to all is there any way to make it work? i have an external usb blueray player but the only thing that i can see is a normal dvd not bd. thanx!

• Congratulation, you have openend the 100th thread on BR players under Linux !

:laola:

You will receive a free answer soon ...

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von gutemine ()

• thanx for your help very useful!!! i will ask at nabilosat team cause i prefer there images! please close thread assholes

• There you get the same comment with blueray under linux.
    PS:Look in a mirror then you see a a....h...,too
    Did you ever play a original blue-ray under linux OS?
    If Yes you must be a sorcerer.

• look, it doesn't help if people ignorw the search function in a board and re-ask the same question all over again.

So there was some truth in my reply.

There is not even a working BR player for Linux on a PC available (where you could use hacked windows dlls), so how could a dreambox do the trick ?

Ciao
    gutemine

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gutemine ()

• guys and gals, the thread starter has a point, this is the English forum, which is for people who don't speak German.

GuteMine, you could of made your 2nd post to be the first, where jimmcooper took as an insult.

@Schadelbeisser, your post was also a little insulting as well, you could of just give him the answer, instead of replying the way you did.

jimmcooper, there was no need for the foul word you said, on a forum, you need to chill out a little and not take it so seriously, as people might having a bad day while replying to some posts, I know for a fact that gutemine did not mean any insults, and there was a sense of humor in his first post.

@all, chill out guys, and let's have a beer, cheers. :winking_face:

• Hey, slow down you Blu-ray nay sayers, I guess you all heard of Slysoft and AnyDVD HD ?

Well, they are making their own Blu-ray player and guess what they will be making Linux version too ! Also Mac version ! So maybe there is hope after all.

Forget about HDCP and directX filters, Slysofts player will certainly be Lean & Mean :) like all of their software.

DMM + Slysoft - the perfect combination :hurra:

The question is, is the the 8k up to the job ?

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=28240