Hey LT fans,
now it's time for our last service pack for the image LT The fifth Campaign.
Barry Allen is a great tool for the experienced Dreambox user but it is also the source of much problem for the inexperienced Dreambox user.
LT Team has only tested the image in flash and if you are using Barry Allen and have some problems then install the image in flash. If the
error is still exist after installing the image in flash then send us the crashlog which is created on harddisc.
No error reports will be read if image is used with Barry Allen!
Barry Allen & LT:
This usual problem with using BA is that the drivers & kernel are usually loaded from the image in flash. This means that if you do not have the same drivers in a flash image as the one you are booting using BA you will end up in a non-tested (and non-supported) configuration.
Also, the LT image has tweaked the early boot process and this might be effected by using a tool such as BA.
However, the Barry Allen is a great tool and if it works for you we are very happy!
The image is now pushing the hardware to the limits (and little beyond) so to make all functions to work as intended you have to install
a Compact Flash so you can create a swapfile on it. We have notice several issues which a swapfile will solve.
Also before installing the image if you are upgrading please remove the epg_external.dat if you are using LTEPG and activate swap as first
thin you do after installing the image.
We also recommend that you on dm800/8000 insert a USB Stick in lower slot and creates a swapfile for the Dreambox.
If you follow the notes above you will be just as us, a happy Dreambox owner.
LT rev 2264
* dm7025 20090206
* dm800 20090207
* dm8000 20090207
* dm7025 61
* dm800 70-r1
* dm8000 71-r1
* New converter LTOnlineChecker (checks the internet connection all 5 minutes)
* EPG Search (callable from the LT EPG)
* Translator converter for fixed texts
* Added new configs convert picon names from 0.9W to 0.8W (yes/no), convert picon names from 1.0W to 0.8W (yes/no), convert picon names from 5.0E to 4.8E (yes/no), convert picon names from 28.4E to 28.2E (yes/no)
* Font-name and the font-size can be given from the skin.xml for LTEPG (servicename and event-name)
* Translate date strings (Converter LTClockToText)
* Added uk translation. Thx to bodyan
* Added VideoSize and IsHD convert-types to LTServiceToText converter
* Updated lt-locale. Thx to Adga
* Updated de-locale
* Added LTPVRState and LTTimeShiftState again
* FIX position/size RecordState in LCD/OLED
* Check calendar events in the background all 5 minutes instead of everytime when showing the infobar
* New config... EPG type (long-holding Info-button): Multi EPG / LT EPG, Graphical Multi EPG, IMDB or Choice Box
* New config for LTEPG: show servicename, picon or HD-version (servicename and picon)
* Added CF to fstab in dm8000 image (/dev/scsi/host0/bus0/target0/lun1/part1 /media/cf auto defaults 0 0)
* Load normal png-size after e2 couldn't resize png in LT EPG
* Moved more code to "common.py" (get_cached_content and some helpers)
* Changed date for cached files (YY-MM-DD) in all grabbers
* New class "cdata" in common.py used in the new grabber html_hallandsposten
* Only load the module/sub you need in all grabbers
* Cache in all grabbers except radiotimes
* xmltv - use cElementTree instead of minidom
* New nordic_drdk.xml (no) -> (od) bugfix
* New nordic_hallandsposten.xml
* Changed SVT2 Värmlandsnytt ID since service has moved
* Added missing TV4 Värmlandsnytt Terrestrial
* Replaced all TSID's from 0x0010 to 0x02c on SVT1 & SVT2 (SVT no longer transmits on TSID 0c0010)
* Updated so all local SVT1 & SVT2 gets updated
* Stop playing movie after pressing STOP-button in Media-Center - Movie-Player, not only TV-button
* Added mytunes.cc support to MediaCenter
* Added ORF IPTV to StreamPlayer+
* Added ORF onDemand to StreamPlayer+
* Added Subtitle-Selection support (TEXT-button)
Changes GlassLine.II skins:
* Added all wizard screens
* Added DVD player screen
* Removed :SS in full InfoBar
* Added LTEPG search screen
* Some small fixes in network
* Added Main menu DVD icon
* Software skin added
* Small tweaks of the infobar icons