can anyone give me the arsenal tv channel picon?

• Zitat

Originally posted by logenrentner
    you can find all logos you need at http://www.lyngsat-logo.com/

yes but they are not the right size, and i dont no how to edit them so they will work, thanks for the picon btw, anymore bskyb would be great.

if only someone would uploadf all picons for 28.2e to 30west that would be fantastic

• Zitat

Original von hutchy
    yes but they are not the right size, and i dont no how to edit them so they will work, thanks for the picon btw, anymore bskyb would be great.
    if only someone would uploadf all picons for 28.2e to 30west that would be fantastic

Take a free graphic-programm like GIMP, resize the logos to 70x53 Pixel and save them as XXX.png with a color depth of 8-bit (or 256 colours). XXX stands for the excact name of the program in your channel-list.
    Thats all.

• Zitat

Take a free graphic-programm like GIMP, resize the logos to 70x53 Pixel and save them as XXX.png with a color depth of 8-bit (or 256 colours). XXX stands for the excact name of the program in your channel-list.
    Thats all.

hi and thanks for your help. very handy.
    but am stuck on 1 thing. i am using gimp 2 and i have managed to resize the channel logo, but i cant figure out the colour edit part. can u give me instructions on what i do once i have resized the logo as i cant see anything about it. i tried the logo once i resized it but it never worked and i renamed it correct so it must be the colour . i only need told once how to do it then i can do all my logos myself which would be great. so please help me

thanks

• first you have to resize the logo from lyngsat. (pic 1 + 2)
    than change the color depth by changing the mode. pic 3 + 4)
    finally save it as a .png file.

• Zitat

i hope, you know how to upload the pics to the correct picon-folder on your dreambox :winking_face:

thanks very much for all your help. i have made all my picons myself now and they are all working. i might upload them at some point as i have a gd colltion. but as i say thinks again. top man