Change tuner DM600C

• Hi friends, ( sorry i dont speak germany ) i have a problem with my dream 600pvr. I bought this dream 600pvr with C tuner from a relative of mine which leaves in germany, i have read that it was possible to change the tuner, so i have buy the S tuner for dm600 - 7025, but now that i have it, i have seen that it does not entry in the box of the dream, it is to long. What i ask, they made a mistake to send me this tuner S or the dream 600 C has the case more little than dm600 S ? Thanks for the help.

• thanks for the answere, so i have to change it. But, why the say that they are compatible? for this reason i did this mistake, even i told and wrote that i need for dm600pvr. :smiling_face_with_horns:
    P.S. can you post me the right one? because when i search, come out always this one ( tuner fur 600 - 7025 ) :face_with_rolling_eyes:

• there are two types off tuners, the long one (the one you have now) that fits only into the DM7025
    and the short one, that fits in the DM7025 and DM600.

You don't have made a mistake, the seller has.

• Yes, i found out it, exist the short version of it. I only hope they are going to change and they have it. Thank you very much. :winking_face:

• Hi friends, i just wanted to inform, expecially Kerni, that the right tuner is arrived and i have fixed it and everythings works all right.
    :winking_face: :)