The Gemini Project 4.40 DM500 MaxVar

• Zitat

ACHTUNG !
    MaxVar Image!
    Läuft nur im Flash (nur so getestet) und das Image bitte nur mit DreamUp und "Flash Erase" einspielen. Keine anderen Tools wie FW oder DCC benutzen.

Zitat

ATTENTION !
    MaxVar Image!
    Only running in flash (it has been only tested that way). Please do only use DreamUp and don´t forget the flash erase. Do not use other tools like FW or DCC.

Zuerst ignorieren sie dich, dann lachen sie über dich, dann bekämpfen sie dich und dann gewinnst du. <br>
    Mahatma Gandhi

• Thanks for update :)

However, there's a weird problem happening on my DM500. During boot sequence a message appears and box stops responding. Message on screen: "Fatal Error but NOT pluginExt2". That's something i haven't experienced since my first meet with Gemini 2.1 years ago. Now I am puzzled :loudly_crying_face: I prefer not to perform flasherase, but if there's an indication it would solve the problem I will go that route.

FYI: Downflashing to 4.3.1 runs just fine and brings the box back to life.

• no thanks ......!!!!!

certainly no....

800HD&7025s&600pvr&500s
    800HD:Nabilosat Black Hole,Gemini 4,30
    7025s:Newnigma2,LT,PLI jade,Nabilosat Black Hole
    600pvr: Pli jade,SIF Team,EDG-Nemesis,NewNigma2
    500s-Kolon:TDW Team

• Hello,

Zitat

Original von satmania1
    he he he time bomb again.........no thanks

if you can read you can find this:

Zitat

Gemini Images may only be used on receivers of the manufacturer Dream-Multimedia-TV.

And i can say this for you:

Fuck off with your Cloneboxes and Leave this forum, this Forum is Supportet
    only used on receivers of the manufacturer Dream-Multimedia-TV

And evrey next Post about the Fucking Stuff will be Canceled!!!!

MfG EgLe :]

Linux will Benutzer, die Linux wollen. Linux ist nicht Windows

Kernel : 5.4.2-1-MANJARO LTS
    GUI : KDE 5.64.0 / Plasma 5.17.4
    Machine : Intel NUC8i7HVK
    Graphics : Radeon RX Vega M GH
    CPU : Intel Core i7-8809G @ 8x 4.2GHz
    RAM : Gskill F4-3000C16S-16GRS Speicherkarte so D4 3000 16GB C16 Rip

• I have an original dreambox. But it is not ok what hey did to people whit out warrning, whit 4.3.1 image.
    It is not OK.

• Zitat

Original von Kralj
    I have an original dreambox. But it is not ok what hey did to people whit out warrning, whit 4.3.1 image.
    It is not OK.

Your opinion, my opinion is that this was correct and good.

But know you know it... and you know it thats in the images... so go away and dont brother us.

As Egle said, any other Topic releated to this will be deleted now without comment.

Es heißt auch nicht mehr Troll, sondern Netzbürger mit Frustrationshintergrund.
    <br>
    Leider muß ich es extra schreiben: Kein Support per PM. Privater Support hilft uns nicht weiter als Forum!

• you you will lose for what all they will turn in other image......

and who you are you that are played with our euros regularly it should you chase those that him remove

dm 7000 dm500
    MEIN NAME IST SATMANIA1

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von satmania1 ()

• IHAD get Money from DreamMultimedia for this Bomb!

Windows run also on any Mainboard,not on one only.

23,5° - 19° - 13° - 9° - 10° - 4,8° - 0,8° mit T85
    28,2° - 16 mit normaler 85er

• Zitat

Original von keyfaker

IHAD get Money from DreamMultimedia for this Bomb!

Windows run also on any Mainboard,not on one only.

Klar, haben ne halbe Mrd. dafür bekommen und dazu den südlichen Teil des Nordpols.
    Alter Falter, wenn man keine Ahnung hat, einfach mal die F...... halten!

Zuerst ignorieren sie dich, dann lachen sie über dich, dann bekämpfen sie dich und dann gewinnst du. <br>
    Mahatma Gandhi

• I think that this behaviour is not good, for one man that is so high pleaced, to all of the other members of this forum. I think that everyone has the right to say there opinion.

• Zitat

Original von Kralj

I think that this behaviour is not good, for one man that is so high pleaced, to all of the other members of this forum. I think that everyone has the right to say there opinion.

Everybody can say his opinion, but not here anymore. It was discused 100.000 times and now its enough.

That was EgLe said represents the meanig of the hole IHAD Team.

PS.: The Opinion that the Holocaust was a fake its a opinion too, but not all opinions are worth to say them.

Es heißt auch nicht mehr Troll, sondern Netzbürger mit Frustrationshintergrund.
    <br>
    Leider muß ich es extra schreiben: Kein Support per PM. Privater Support hilft uns nicht weiter als Forum!

• So jetzt muss ich auch mal was sagen:

Ich möchte mich bei den Programmierern des GP 4.40 bedanken, Ihr habt wie immer ne sau geile Arbeit gemacht und es macht Spass mit euch zusammen zu arbeiten und zu testen!!!

DANKE

p.s. das muss auch mal gest werden!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Shrek85 ()

• Thanks to IHAD Team for the new butifule image

Regard's

• meine erste Test seit ca. 5 Minuten sieht gut aus
    Dreambox überprüft ob Orginal : OK (das muss auch jeder wessen)

Gruß
    :366:
    DM800S PVR DMM OE2.0 (FlashExpander)
    DM500 HD V2 DMM OE2.0
    Dreambox ist ein Traumbox