i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 2 :::... » The Gemini Project DM7025/7025+ » Danke Top Image » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Danke Top Image
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kochpower

images/avatars/avatar-6989.gif

Registration Date: 20.11.2006
Which box: DM 8000HD
External Storage: USB-Stick; HDD; CF; NFS
Which accessories: Netzwerk
Which Image: Gemini
Welcher Bildschirm: Panasonic PZ 85 E
Origin: Bad Kreuznach

Danke Top Image Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hallo Gemini Team,

läut absolut ohne fehler.
alles geht toll.

ohne euch wäre meine Dream nur ein leerer Kasten. Augenzwinkern Augenzwinkern Augenzwinkern Augenzwinkern

Gruß Bernd

12.06.2007 13:27 Kochpower is offline Send an Email to Kochpower Search for Posts by Kochpower Add Kochpower to your Buddy List
Asselnik Asselnik is a male
Dreamer

images/avatars/avatar-7514.jpg

Registration Date: 25.04.2006
Which box: DM 600PVR-S; DM7025S; DM 8000HD
External Storage: HDD; CF; NFS; CIFS
Which Image: Gemini
Welcher Bildschirm: eMachines V700 HD-Beamer

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Guter Threat,
ich denke man kann sich ruhig mal bedanken ;-)

Ebenfalls danke für das tolle Image,
tolle Arbeit, weiter so TOP
12.06.2007 19:09 Asselnik is offline Send an Email to Asselnik Search for Posts by Asselnik Add Asselnik to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 2 :::... » The Gemini Project DM7025/7025+ » Danke Top Image

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe