SID not found in PAT

• After I updated to Gemini to 2.40 some TV channels do not work (2 transponders), although they were found in service searching. Instead message appears "Service not found. SID not found in PAT." That is so despite of the fact that both SNR and AGC show ~90% level. Icon describing coding system also stays blank.
    Sattelite - 36E (NTV+) settings for circular (and LNB) as needed - LOF/L, LOF/H, Treshold at 10750
    The same chanells are being found and playing when using original and oozoon images.
    I need Gemini to work!

PLEASE HELP!
    Miro

• Thanks. What should I change within InfoBarGenerics.py ??? I do not have a clue! Please help.
    BTW these channels are WORKING - they work on 500s cardsharing client of this server.

• In that other thread I mentioned the "Test Service" from UPC Direct which was also working but the message always appeared (or when my motor was taking longer than anticipated to switch to the appropriate sat).

All, I did was comment out the line ( #2018 ) :
    eDVBServicePMTHandler.eventNoPATEntry: _("Service not found!\n(SID not found in PAT)"),

Are you actually saying that the channels are currently transmitting and that they are not clearing at all on DM7025? In which case I would think its a different problem...

• Yes they are transmitting.
    All of these chanells work on my other reciver 500s which is cardsharing client of the one I have trouble with.
    I heard that NTV+ tries to enforce geographical limitations for their users. And that this is problenmatic on Dreamboxes. Could that be the problem? And if it is how to solve it?

• I have a same problem on different transponders,on different satellites,including Astra 19.2,when usually signall strength is more than 93%,BER 0,but changing to other channell and coming back after some time it shows SNR 60% or something like this,and big values of BER,than messagge TUNE FAILED or sometimes also mentioned one: SID NOT FOUND IN THE PAT.Most frequentlly this happens on Digital+ Spain transponders,on FTA channells too,and on Total TV on 16E.Thanks in advance,Vuk.

• i have the same problem did already downgrading it to gimini 2.0 but stil have the same problem i have a original tv vlaanderen card but he said stil the same sid not found in path
    can it be that the upgrade from the front from version 2 to version 7 proccessor course some troubles ???????????

• i'm sure its the front processor that make the troubles whit the channel error
    ( sid not found in pat)
    i have change everything except the frontprocessor downgrade
    (i dont know how)
    i have use differant image's differant settinglist's differant cam's
    even the free channel from holland are not working

Can some one help me and i would know if there are other people that have the same troubles

greeting Vampier

• I think this is not about front processor upgrade,because I had same problem before upgrade from 2 to 7.I think that it is about some bad sector in a flash memory,last two times while flashing I used option RECOVERY bad sectors in dream up,and now is much better,but still happening from time to time,even on free channels,with excellent signall.Hope that somebody could help us about this problem,regards,Vuk.

• Zitat

Original von Vampier
    i'm sure its the front processor that make the troubles whit the channel error
    ( sid not found in pat)
    i have change everything except the frontprocessor downgrade
    (i dont know how)

that´s crap!

the front processor has NOTING to do with tuning channels - and the only change from 2 to 7 was the integrated OLED support...

DreamBox 1: 7000s rev. 4 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dreambox 2: 7025-SS . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dreambox 3: 600 PVR-S . . . . . . . . . Dreambox 4: DM800S HD PVR
    USB - Stick: Kingston Datatraveler USB 2.0 . . CF - Karte: 1GB Extrememory Performance w/o MB!
    Festplatte: IBM 120GB . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Festplatte: Maxtor 200GB. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Festpaltte: Samsung 120GB. . . . . . . Festplatte: HDDrive2go 500GB eSata
    Image im Flash: Gemini 4.X0 . . . . . . . . . . . . . Image im Flash: Gemini 4.X0. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Image im Flash: Gemini 4.X0. . . . . . Image im Flash: Gemini 5.X0
    Satelliten: 13,0°; 19,2°; 23,5° Ost. . . . . . . . . . Satelliten: NIM1 -19,2° Ost; NIM2 - 13,0°; 19,2°; 23,5° Ost . . Satelliten: 13,0°; 19,2°; 23,5° Ost . . Satelliten: 13,0°; 19,2°; 23,5° Ost

...Never cared for what they say - Never cared for games they play - Never cared for what they do - Never cared for what they know...

ICH GEBE WEDER IM FORUM NOCH PER PM HILFE ZU KEYS BZW. PAYTV HACKS!

• ok your the expert i did come to this conclusing becourse i have change everything except the fp
    image cam and channelllist
    can you tel us what it can be please

thnx Vampier

• Downgrading Gemini will not help.
    I reinstalled Gemini and manually scaned transponders.
    Now everithing is working perfectly.

• Downgrading Gemini wont help.
    I reinstalled latest Gemini, and made manual scan of tansponders.
    Now everithing works perfectly.
    Simple.
    Miro

• If you are using dreamconf or some other tools to restore configuration - don't. You may restore messed up config.
    Miro

• i have no clue where to search for this problem i hope someone from the team wil fix this i do mis my favotire channels ((

• Error appears because network ID is the same for different channels with different frequencies - according to the Spektr-TV
    The way out is scanning only transponders of one single provider that interests us and forget about other channels/transponders/providers (it is unlikely that one provider might have messed up netwirk ids) OR if we want to have all the channels to break satellite on few satellites - each provider in his 'virtual' satellite in satellite.xml.

Hope this helps,
    Miro

• Problem has been solved it was the loop cable to my other box
    in the 2.3 it was working but not in 2.4
    now i can see all channels again :)