i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 2 :::... » The Gemini Project DM7025/7025+ » externe festplate » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page externe festplate
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
estra estra is a male

images/avatars/avatar-2395.gif

Registration Date: 26.02.2005
Which box: DM 500S; DM 5620S; DM 7025S; D-Box
External Storage: USB-Stick; HDD; CF
Which Image: Gemini

Hilfe externe festplate Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hallo habe die gemini320 druf habe eine usbfestplate ich kene mich nicht gut aus kan mir einer bitte erkleren wie ich das mounte?habe das noch nie gemacht wen mir bitte einer helfen kan bedanke mich im vorraus
18.12.2006 20:12 estra is offline Send an Email to estra Search for Posts by estra Add estra to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 2 :::... » The Gemini Project DM7025/7025+ » externe festplate

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe