i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Support für ältere Dreambox Modelle :::... » ...::: Dreambox und Images DM 7020 :::... » Sonstige Images DM7020 » Python (hdd) addon » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Python (hdd) addon
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Python (hdd) addon robertp 25.07.2006 10:17

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
robertp

Registration Date: 03.02.2006
Which box: DM 7020S
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: Gemini

Python (hdd) addon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

PLi is the best image for me! Especially since I am Dutch and the PLi is targeting the Dutch like the RSS feeds and the default settings like in gSUB.

PLi team has addons like perl and php. My question now is: Will there be a python addon? enigma2 "leans heaviliy" (english?) on python
I have some python scrips for the db running on my windows machine, but I would like to run them on my db 7020 running PLi emerald

Robert
25.07.2006 10:17 robertp is offline Send an Email to robertp Search for Posts by robertp Add robertp to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Support für ältere Dreambox Modelle :::... » ...::: Dreambox und Images DM 7020 :::... » Sonstige Images DM7020 » Python (hdd) addon

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe