closed caption for north america

• I am trying to compile following plugin under linux / ppc macosx xcode.
    Linux x86 generates ELF format binary in little_endian format which seems to be incompatible with dreambox big_endian. (I am using DM500 as testing board). Dbox PowerPC processor req big_endian format. So I tried same code to be compiled under macosx darwin gcc-4.0.1 which I understand should be compatible. Anyone can help - where or what am I doing wrong as now dreambox dumps message "ELF header unrecognized" when trying binary in PPC format.
    I think I need a crosscompiler environment which I do not know how to setup.
    Last question - Is there a VMWare image with linux+crosscompile enabled ? Should be more easy for us to develop for dreambox.

I am looking forward to help bring closed captioning to Dbox world

Thank you,
    pop_eye
    Happy dreaming ! :face_with_rolling_eyes:

• Great news NA users...

So whats new in the DB world?? Sneak peak at Nitro 2!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its the new Nitro II image, which is still in beta development.

-search EPG
    -PIG, nope, not the farm animal, (get you mind out of the gutter!! ) PICTURE IN GUIDE!!
    -closed caption
    -the list goes on