dreambox-dvb-tools-v3-1.1-r0
    dreambox-secondstage-41-r0
    enigma2-1.0cvs20060117-r0
    libfribidi-0.10.4-r0

Enjoy with your new toy

Cheers.

Touch me!!!!

• hallo,
    beinahe hätte ich doch geschrieben: was soll der sch....?
    ich hoffe, dass diese sitten hier nicht einreissen..

doc

• Hi Doc,

I'm not sure to catch your thought...Could you translate this one in english..please....

Thanks a lot for this.

• @Doc
    Es ist doch in Ordnung das _ps7ch0_ so sein Image zur Verfügung stellt.
    Eine andere Möglichkeit hat er ja nicht....

Ich sage Danke _ps7ch0_ für Deine Arbeit !!

Gruß

• hallo,
    ich sehe das etwas anders, denn wenn das weiter so geht, zahlst du irgendwann für alles..

gruss doc

• ganz einfach: click mal auf das: Touch Me und du weisst was ich meine..

so fängt die kommerzialisierung an, und ich finde das einfach nicht ok, denn diejenigen, die hier im board arbeiten stellen ihre zeit, wissen und mühe alle kostenlos zur verfügung..
    nix dagegen , wenn jemand was zur verfügung stellt, aber so finde ich das nicht ok..

gruss doc

• @ Doc

Du kannst doch die Soft auch gratis herunterladen!!! Brauchst nicht zu bezahlen!!!!

MFG MagicJo

1x Dream 8000 - 1x Dream 7080 - 1x 7025SS - 1x 7000S - 1x 600 PVR - 1x Dream 800S - 1x Dream 800SE - 1x 100S - 2x Dream 500

Wavefrontier T90

EAST |28°|23°|19°|13°|5°|1°| WEST

Hilfe gesucht ? schau mal ins Gemini Project WIKI, auch unsere Video Tutorials sind für den Einstieg sehr empfehlenswert

• ich weiss es, aber mich stört das "auch"..

ich finde halt, dass es so nicht sein sollte..erst zahlst du, damit es schneller geht und wo endet das ?

kann aber jeder sehen, wie er will..

gruss doc

• Hallo,

sorry für OT, aber ist es eine selbstverständlichkeit, das jedem kostenloser Webspace zur Verfügung steht?

Ich versteh ehrlich gesagt die ganze Aufregung nicht... :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Gruß

• Leute, bekommt Euch wieder ein.
    Wir haben ja auch die Funktion des anhängen hier. Wer die nicht nutzt, ist selber schuld :winking_face:

Zuerst ignorieren sie dich, dann lachen sie über dich, dann bekämpfen sie dich und dann gewinnst du. <br>
    Mahatma Gandhi

• Hi *,

Sorry but I don't understand the German (even with Babelfish..)

First of all... It seems that when I have posted this cvs that was i order to plesae my mates but if there are too much problems with this then I will let my cvs image only on the board where I'm mod...
    Each CVS that I have posted was tested by myself...and working...according to the product....
    Why I have given an this kind of URL.. just because my current limitation on this board...I can't post a file as big...

So I'm dissapointed but let me know what is your opinion....

• Hallo,

Hab das Image mal in die Database geladen

Database -> Dreambox - Images DM7025 -> CVS Images

Somit erübrigen sich weitere Diskussionen.

_ps7ch0_

Thanks for your image. It has been loaded to our database-

• it's ok. it's your descission in which way you provide your image. if someboby don't like this way, it is his problem. nobody needs to download it.

so, thank you and keep up your work

mfg

OoZooN

:403: Two Beer or not two Beer, that's the Question :408:

aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter

• i forgot.

it works fine on my baby

mfg

OoZooN

:403: Two Beer or not two Beer, that's the Question :408:

aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter

• First of all I want to thank you for providing us your image.

Some of the users here were a little pissed about the site you uploaded to.
    What I understood out of the earlier posts is that they think, that they are about to pay for the downloads from that site for the premium service they offer in future. Even they recognized that if they wait a little the download is for free.

The main concern is that they don’t like the idea of supporting that kind of sites which try to get some money out of us just for getting something faster.

As posted before, it is directly possible to attach with your post the files you want to share with us. If for any reason they don’t upload for size matter then please use Winrar and span the files with it. A couple of hours later the Admin will add them as one file to the database.

Keep on the good work … :cool2: we are all happy about any progress on our new toy dm7025.

Thorx

• hello jungs

gehbt unser psyco a breack.
    er must in sehr vielen foren sein image uploaden und das kostet zeit und enrgie.
    ich kenne ihn seit lange und er ist er sehr netter tup .

jo J good work m8 i cant aford to buy a 7025 for this hobby also m8.cu at pas or if u like here also.

gredings satheo

box dm500/7000/7020/dm800/QBOX1/ DM keybord
    and TDRAGON /PS3 UBUNTU 7.10 PPC/2XSMARTGO/NSLU2 LINKSYS/
    I AM SATHEO THE ENGLISH KILLER