i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project :::... » The Gemini Project DM500 » bug fixes/features request (Gemini2.60 dm500) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page bug fixes/features request (Gemini2.60 dm500)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MartiniB MartiniB is a male
Stammuser

images/avatars/avatar-7377.jpg

Registration Date: 29.12.2004
Which box: siehe Signatur
External Storage: NFS
Which Image: siehe Signatur
Welcher Bildschirm: Philips 42"9703h; Sony KV29c3d
Origin: Riga, Lettland

Lampe bug fixes/features request (Gemini2.60 dm500) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks
"4.c" from my last report have been fixed by separators '#'

there is next list:
9.a.(bug) from WebIF->RemoteControl doesnt work numbers on any menu
9.b.(bug) from WebIF->RemoteControl doesnt work '<'; '>' on clear screen
9.c.(feat) on slow i-net too long time take waiting after each click on WebIF->RemoteControl
_ maybe there is posible refresh only osdshot.png and dont dowload each time rc_big.jpg

10.(feat) will be great to see where is placed cursor in Menues (WebIF->OSDshot)

11.(feat) how about shorter steps for Menu transparency (Setup->System Settings->OSD Settings-> Alpha:)

1.0m+10/9E;5E;1W;8W
0.8m+4/5W
1.1m+12W;18W;24W
1.0m+15W;22W;30W
1.0m+75E;80E
1.1m+53E;60E
12.01.2006 14:59 MartiniB is offline Send an Email to MartiniB Search for Posts by MartiniB Add MartiniB to your Buddy List
firestorm
gesperrter User

Registration Date: 07.01.2006
Which box: Keine
External Storage: keine
Which Image: siehe Signatur

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by firestorm: 06.06.2006 15:10.

12.01.2006 18:38 firestorm is offline Search for Posts by firestorm Add firestorm to your Buddy List
wakker

Registration Date: 23.11.2005
Which box: DM 500S
External Storage: keine
Which Image: DMM original

Storing audio setting for each channel. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I found that the ruDream images had included this a while ago... I would love to have this feature added to Gemini.

"memory of a mode of a sound (mono left/mono right/stereo) for each channel is added"

I hate having to do this manually each time i browse channels like Cartoon network, Eurosport, Jetix and a few more on 1W and 5E.
If I dont set it to Left - Mono each time i change to one of these channels, I get english and danish mixed, danish talk in the left speaker and english in the right.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wakker: 16.01.2006 12:23.

16.01.2006 12:22 wakker is offline Send an Email to wakker Search for Posts by wakker Add wakker to your Buddy List
Bombjack
User

Registration Date: 09.11.2005
Which box: DM 500S; DM 7025S
External Storage: CF; CIFS
Which Image: Gemini

RE: bug fixes/features request (Gemini2.60 dm500) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm very pleased with the Gemini image for DM500 but there are some features I would love to see in future releases:

1) Wake on Lan when CIFS recording (just like NGrab)
2) Enable optional boot logo
3) Optimize the network (Yes, I know it's not easy! I'm just wishing fröhlich )
4) Optional transcode of AC3 streams when playing vob files, so audio is sent to the TV and not to the optical AC3 output.

Thanks for great image!
18.01.2006 14:15 Bombjack is offline Send an Email to Bombjack Search for Posts by Bombjack Add Bombjack to your Buddy List
petaka petaka is a male

Registration Date: 07.12.2005
Which box: DM 500T
External Storage: CIFS

cifs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don´t know if its possible to add option when record movies to hd using CIFS use files > 1gb like the 7000 selecting chunks of 1, 2 , 4, 8 GBs
20.01.2006 14:09 petaka is offline Send an Email to petaka Search for Posts by petaka Add petaka to your Buddy List
Bombjack
User

RE: cifs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von petaka
I don´t know if its possible to add option when record movies to hd using CIFS use files > 1gb like the 7000 selecting chunks of 1, 2 , 4, 8 GBs

You can do this manually:
Find this file and edit it:
/var/tuxbox/config/enigma/config
and insert this string:
i:/extras/record_splitsize=00400000
Put that string where the other strings that starts with "I:/extras..."
Now, DONT reboot the DB, but instead pull out the power cord and reinsert it.
Now the spiltsize should be 4GB Augenzwinkern
21.01.2006 10:08 Bombjack is offline Send an Email to Bombjack Search for Posts by Bombjack Add Bombjack to your Buddy List
Wolfie8881

Registration Date: 03.11.2005
Which box: DM 500S
Which Image: Hydra

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i would love if they could add CC (Closed Caption) support for North america, no image for north america has CC for the dreambox
its sad being hearing impaired unglücklich
21.01.2006 11:05 Wolfie8881 is offline Send an Email to Wolfie8881 Search for Posts by Wolfie8881 Add Wolfie8881 to your Buddy List
petaka petaka is a male

file split Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks Bombjack, but doing that, dm500 reboots in a lopp. it´s a 500t with gemini 2.6, and it reset when sais "starting common interface", and reboots un a loop.

any idea?

pd. mmmm, perhaps it´ll be other thing. i´ve restored confing, and always to the same. i´ll reflash again. thanks.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by petaka: 22.01.2006 15:40.

22.01.2006 15:35 petaka is offline Send an Email to petaka Search for Posts by petaka Add petaka to your Buddy List
Bombjack
User

RE: file split Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von petaka
thanks Bombjack, but doing that, dm500 reboots in a lopp. it´s a 500t with gemini 2.6, and it reset when sais "starting common interface", and reboots un a loop.

any idea?

pd. mmmm, perhaps it´ll be other thing. i´ve restored confing, and always to the same. i´ll reflash again. thanks.

I don't know why it does that for you. It works fine here. What did you use for editing the config file? I'm using cuteftp
I'm also using gemini 2.6 in dm500.
You can try editing the file and reboot the DB, but I think the config file will be overwritten with your current settings then.
22.01.2006 15:43 Bombjack is offline Send an Email to Bombjack Search for Posts by Bombjack Add Bombjack to your Buddy List
petaka petaka is a male

RE: file split Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no, i´ve reflashed and i can verify that adding i:/extras/record_splitsize=00400000 in config doesn´t works over 500T, perhaps a bug in this model?

edited with flashFXP wihout problems, then after re-plug dm500T reboots in a loop.

but thanks for de idea. i´ll try again in gemini 2.7 ;-)

PD. solved:

it´s a must enable automout CIFS, and Dm500t starts OK.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by petaka: 22.01.2006 19:38.

22.01.2006 17:18 petaka is offline Send an Email to petaka Search for Posts by petaka Add petaka to your Buddy List
Bombjack
User

Good to see that you got it to work, Petaka cool2
22.01.2006 19:50 Bombjack is offline Send an Email to Bombjack Search for Posts by Bombjack Add Bombjack to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project :::... » The Gemini Project DM500 » bug fixes/features request (Gemini2.60 dm500)

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe