i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Aufnahmen mit der Dream » Schnittprogramm für KDE gesucht... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Schnittprogramm für KDE gesucht...
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Schnittprogramm für KDE gesucht... /dev/null 05.06.2005 08:58
 RE: Schnittprogramm für KDE gesucht... LivingOn 05.06.2005 19:33
 RE: Schnittprogramm für KDE gesucht... /dev/null 06.06.2005 18:33

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
/dev/null

images/avatars/avatar-1498.jpg

Registration Date: 04.08.2004
Which box: DM 7000S
External Storage: USB-Stick; NFS
Which Image: Gemini; DMM original

Schnittprogramm für KDE gesucht... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi ho!

Ich suche noch ein schönes Schnittprogramm (inkl. Muxer) das ich unter KDE 3.3.2 einsetzen kann.

Kennt einer von euch etwas passendes?
05.06.2005 08:58 /dev/null is offline Send an Email to /dev/null Search for Posts by /dev/null Add /dev/null to your Buddy List
LivingOn
V.I.P.

Registration Date: 27.05.2004
External Storage: USB-Stick
Which Image: CVS

RE: Schnittprogramm für KDE gesucht... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hallo /dev/null,

versuch's doch mal mit avidemux;-)

Gruss
LivingOn
05.06.2005 19:33 LivingOn is offline Send an Email to LivingOn Search for Posts by LivingOn Add LivingOn to your Buddy List
/dev/null

images/avatars/avatar-1498.jpg

Registration Date: 04.08.2004
External Storage: USB-Stick; NFS
Which Image: Gemini; DMM original

Thread Starter Thread Started by /dev/null
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wunderbar, das Programm sieht gut aus...smile )
06.06.2005 18:33 /dev/null is offline Send an Email to /dev/null Search for Posts by /dev/null Add /dev/null to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Aufnahmen mit der Dream » Schnittprogramm für KDE gesucht...

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe