i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Aufnahmen mit der Dream » Wie .ts in .AVI (nicht mpeg)?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wie .ts in .AVI (nicht mpeg)??
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ZockerME ZockerME is a male

Registration Date: 22.04.2004

Wie .ts in .AVI (nicht mpeg)?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi

mit welchem programm kann ich .ts in .avi umwandeln?? ich find immer nur in mpeg.
ich such aber AVI

mfg ZockerME
28.04.2004 13:49 ZockerME is offline Send an Email to ZockerME Search for Posts by ZockerME Add ZockerME to your Buddy List
wingding
V.I.P.

images/avatars/avatar-10461.png

Registration Date: 30.11.2003
Which box: DM 7000S; DM 8000HD
External Storage: USB-Stick; HDD
Which Image: Gemini; DMM original; Sonstige
Welcher Bildschirm: Panasonic TH50PV71FA
Origin: dreamworld.vg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

habs mal ins entsprechende Forum verschoben Augenzwinkern

28.04.2004 14:22 wingding is offline Send an Email to wingding Search for Posts by wingding Add wingding to your Buddy List
Mars Mars is a male
Stammuser

images/avatars/avatar-309.gif

Registration Date: 10.03.2004
Which box: DM 7000S
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: Gemini
Origin: Düsseldorf

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Guck mal unter http://german.doom9.org unter Guides und Formatkonversion. Ich nehme an, du willst einen DivX-Film erstellen?
28.04.2004 14:25 Mars is offline Send an Email to Mars Search for Posts by Mars Add Mars to your Buddy List Add Mars to your Contact List
ZockerME ZockerME is a male

Registration Date: 22.04.2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by ZockerME

ja ich will einen DivX-Filme erstellen

ich werd mich dort mal umsehn
28.04.2004 15:42 ZockerME is offline Send an Email to ZockerME Search for Posts by ZockerME Add ZockerME to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Aufnahmen mit der Dream » Wie .ts in .AVI (nicht mpeg)??

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe