i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Hardware :::... » Dreambox und externer Plattenplatz (NAS, eSATA, USB) » Ntfs read/write » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ntfs read/write
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
antrabe

Registration Date: 20.05.2010
Which box: DM 500T
External Storage: CIFS
Which Image: IHAD

Ntfs read/write Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have dm900 with last unestable oe2.5 image installed.
I would like to be able write/read on a usb stick in ntfs format.
i need that a e2 picon updater write the new picons in the location where are stored, the usb.

i try to give permission to the folders but doesnt works. Anybody know if only installing this drivers Ntfs-3g its enough?

or i should install all in this post Ntfs-3g und exfat-utils - OE2.5 - mipsel/armhf

Other option is use exfat3 how i can enable exfat in gp4?

thanks
22.03.2020 18:40 antrabe is offline Send an Email to antrabe Search for Posts by antrabe Add antrabe to your Buddy List
Fred Bogus Trumper
V.I.P.

images/avatars/avatar-19905.png

Registration Date: 15.12.2008
Which box: DM800se; DM820; DM900; DM7080HD
External Storage: USB-Stick; SD-Card; HDD; NFS
Which accessories: Logitech K400+, Eigenbau NAS
Which Image: Sonstige

RE: Ntfs read/write Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why ntfs and why not ext4?

Die Dreambox ist tot, es lebe die Dreambox
22.03.2020 19:24 Fred Bogus Trumper is offline Search for Posts by Fred Bogus Trumper Add Fred Bogus Trumper to your Buddy List
antrabe

Registration Date: 20.05.2010
Which box: DM 500T
External Storage: CIFS
Which Image: IHAD

Thread Starter Thread Started by antrabe
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have to check i only try to fornat my usb in fat32, ntfs and exfat32 because were the options that windows 10 gave me.

i check how format usb in ext4
22.03.2020 19:33 antrabe is offline Send an Email to antrabe Search for Posts by antrabe Add antrabe to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Hardware :::... » Dreambox und externer Plattenplatz (NAS, eSATA, USB) » Ntfs read/write

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe