i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox und Images Dreambox One UltraHD:::... » Sonstige Dreambox OS Images Dreambox One UltraHD » commands typing for telnet » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page commands typing for telnet
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 commands typing for telnet rahimi29 22.09.2019 20:31
 RE: commands typing for telnet Dibagger 24.09.2019 12:42
 RE: commands typing for telnet rahimi29 24.09.2019 17:16

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rahimi29

images/avatars/avatar-2385.gif

Registration Date: 30.11.2009
Which box: DM 500C
External Storage: USB-Stick
Which Image: Gemini

commands typing for telnet Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hello emanuel

thanks for the work you have done but i need your help the exact wording for commands telnet i try everything but comes with error /data/android # ./flash_all_sd.sh /dev /mmcblk1 that is what i type in

i get this error -bash: /data/android: Is a directory

thanks in advance
22.09.2019 20:31 rahimi29 is offline Search for Posts by rahimi29 Add rahimi29 to your Buddy List
Dibagger

Registration Date: 14.02.2017
Which box: DM900
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: OE 2.5
Welcher Bildschirm: 40" FHD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don' know what you want to do, but you should try this command:
./flash_all_sd.sh /dev/mmcblk1
Take care of blanks and no blanks.
W/o any warranty!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dibagger: 24.09.2019 12:43.

24.09.2019 12:42 Dibagger is offline Send an Email to Dibagger Search for Posts by Dibagger Add Dibagger to your Buddy List
rahimi29

images/avatars/avatar-2385.gif

Registration Date: 30.11.2009
Which box: DM 500C
External Storage: USB-Stick
Which Image: Gemini

Thread Starter Thread Started by rahimi29
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dibagger thank you

yes thats what i was going to do i was putting space between them .

thanks again
24.09.2019 17:16 rahimi29 is offline Search for Posts by rahimi29 Add rahimi29 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox und Images Dreambox One UltraHD:::... » Sonstige Dreambox OS Images Dreambox One UltraHD » commands typing for telnet

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe