i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: The Gemini Project 4 :::... » Gemini 4 BluePanel » www-server? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page www-server?
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 www-server? Manni Two 19.10.2018 15:47
 RE: www-server? amirali.sh 19.10.2018 16:02

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Manni Two
User

Registration Date: 14.05.2013
Which box: DM900
External Storage: CF-Card; HDD
Which Image: OE 2.5

www-server? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hallo,

ich weiß nicht, ob ich im richtigen Bereich bin, denn ich kann diesen "www-server", der seit dem letzten Update plötzlich im BP auftaucht, gar nicht zuordnen.

Was und wofür ist dieser "www-server"?

Danke!
19.10.2018 15:47 Manni Two is offline Send an Email to Manni Two Search for Posts by Manni Two Add Manni Two to your Buddy List
amirali.sh amirali.sh is a male

images/avatars/avatar-19908.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2016
Which box: DM900
External Storage: USB-Stick; SD-Card; HDD
Which Image: iCVS; OE 2.5; DMM original; Merlin

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it's a web server located in (data/www)

ip.of.your.box:8282

you can play with html and create simple web-servers

Attachment:
jpg photo_2018-10-16_20-35-36.jpg (34 KB, 231 downloads)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by amirali.sh: 19.10.2018 16:12.

19.10.2018 16:02 amirali.sh is offline Send an Email to amirali.sh Search for Posts by amirali.sh Add amirali.sh to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: The Gemini Project 4 :::... » Gemini 4 BluePanel » www-server?

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe