DM 920 4k tiners

• please, could someone explain me the difference between the tuners models of the dreambox 920 uhd?
    thanks for helping, i am planning to buy one

dreambox 800 HD PVR + WESTERN DIGITAL 1T+ USB STICK A-DATA 32 G

• Thank you amirali.sh, i've read the full topic, traduced by google, but as far as i understood, i still don't know what is the best tuner to choose when buying a DM920 UHD, i have 9 satellites installation, with a 1.2 disecq, i have no terrestrial, neither a cable installation, what could the best tuner for my future box? i am asking for the best configuration of the tuner to get the maximum benefit, watching recording, bast transponders uptake.
    any information is welcome.
    thanks is advance.

• i think the most comfortable tuner for you is fbc+s2x+ms

also it's the latest tuner from dream property with Broadcom bcm45308

if you buy 920 then you have 2 tuner slots therefore you can buy dvbc later if necessary

• I would recommend two SiLabs tuners. They're supposed to have better blindscan and rotor support than the FBC tuners. Also, each tuner offers 2 (totalling in 4) cable inputs which might help to maximize the utilization of your DiSEQC switches.

The big plus of the FBC tuner are the 8 demods for parallel tuning of up to 8 transponders with one tuner.
    Having a rotor dish and 9 static satellites, I don't think you will ever reach this amount of parallel recordings because the FBC would limit you in one satellite per input cable. I think the technical maximum would be 4 satellites at a time via a very expensive Unicable2 switch.

so long
    m0rphU

:aufsmaul: Kein Support per PN! :aufsmaul:

• thanks for your help.
    and what could be the recommended tuner for an 8 fixed dishes installation, pointed each on a different satellite with a 1.1 disecq, for a DM 920 UHD? for the same reasons related in my last post.
    thanks for your efforts.