i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: The Gemini Project 3.3 :::... » Gemini 3.3 Skins » [solved] Vali-HD-Nano bug » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page [solved] Vali-HD-Nano bug
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Achille17

Registration Date: 20.11.2008
Which box: DM820
External Storage: keine
Which Image: OE 2.5

[solved] Vali-HD-Nano bug Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've noticed that the skin Vali-HD-Nano has a bug with OE2.5 (not with OE2.2).

If I press Audio, then the yellow button to select the subtitles, there is a green screen.

This bug didn't exist with OE2.2 and the skin Vali-HD-warp doesn't suffer from it.

I'd be happy if this bug could be solved.

Achille

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Achille17: 21.02.2018 07:24.

04.02.2018 12:04 Achille17 is offline Send an Email to Achille17 Search for Posts by Achille17 Add Achille17 to your Buddy List
Achille17

Registration Date: 20.11.2008
Which box: DM820
External Storage: keine
Which Image: OE 2.5

Thread Starter Thread Started by Achille17
Vali-HD-Nano bug Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Finally I found the solution here:

[Gelöst] Vali-HD-Nano

<screen position="0,0" size="1280,720" name="AudioSelection" title="Audio">

has to be modified:

<screen position="0,0" size="1280,720" name="xAudioSelection" title="Audio">

Now it works!
21.02.2018 07:24 Achille17 is offline Send an Email to Achille17 Search for Posts by Achille17 Add Achille17 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: The Gemini Project 3.3 :::... » Gemini 3.3 Skins » [solved] Vali-HD-Nano bug

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe