TBS5925 drivers in feeds for DM525/DM900

• Hello mates,

I am using GP 3.3 on DM900 and a DM525, both with Dreambox OS unstable and updated to last revision..

I am trying to find in feeds the drivers for TBS5925 but without any success so far.

There are 775 kernel modules, some of them are dependencies of this driver or may remind of some slight connection with TBS5925, tried each of them, but at the end all this pletora of drivers prove to be totally useless.

Have two questions and hope I can find the answers here:
    1. Is there a clear pack or kernel module that can be downloaded and used for TBS5925 USB tuner (connected to DM525 and/or DM900)?
    2. If not, can you please point me to the right direction how I may compile these drivers?

Open source for drivers is here:
    https://github.com/tbsdtv/linux_media.git

I build the images for dm525 and dm900 on a VM running debian Jessie, so I have the kernel sources. But I am not familiar with linux, looks I am not doing the right things there...

I tried different "make" commands, using or not a toolchain, tried to use oe_env, etc. Last "achieve" was a compiled *.ko file for dm525 which gave an "exec format error" when I am tring to force a modprobe for it. At some point, without dvb-usb.ko loaded it gave some other error (wrong parameter or smth like that).

Hope there is somebody with more experience than me and that may find some time to guide me how to make this work.

Thank you in advance!