Config Diseq

• I have a drambox 7080 and i want configure the tuner to use insternal tuners for all sats and the third tuner C with only one sat.

I have a motorished dish, i can connect cable to tuner A1 and config like advanced diseq 1.2 for all sats less 27,5W then tuner A2 nothing connected and tuner C only with one sat 27,5W.

all works but for sat 27,5W no tuner config. there is any option on diseq to use some sats for one tuner and one only sat for other tuner with only one cable of motorished dish

• I don't understand your setup. How many LNBs do you have? Only the motorized one? Or a fixed one for 27,5W and one motor?

so long
    m0rphU

:aufsmaul: Kein Support per PN! :aufsmaul:

• yes sorry its a little difficult to explain.

I have one dish with motor. only one cable the problem its to install other cables for other lnb.
    Then i want to use one of the internal tuners of the dreambox7080 for all sats less one sat 27,5W with the tuner bcm4505 that installed on the free slot.

• there is difference between tuners on picture quality for example bcm4505 and bcm4506 there is any difference on quality picture?