i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 3.2 :::... » Gemini 3.2 Skins » Please help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Please help
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
noornoor
User

images/avatars/avatar-18785.jpg

Registration Date: 25.05.2012
Which box: DM 8000HD
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: iCVS

Please help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How can I set the film and movie time information on the display

I use Skins LN.HD
19.12.2015 22:46 noornoor is offline Send an Email to noornoor Search for Posts by noornoor Add noornoor to your Buddy List
MacDisein MacDisein is a male
V.I.P.

images/avatars/avatar-19353.jpg

Registration Date: 14.03.2005
Which box: DM900; DM7020HD
Which Image: Gemini; OE 2.5; OE 2.0; DMM original

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The information shown on the display are not customizable by the user - it depends on the skin, so you have to change the skin to get other information on the display or you can edit your skin xml file if you are familiar with it.

20.12.2015 01:09 MacDisein is offline Send an Email to MacDisein Search for Posts by MacDisein Add MacDisein to your Buddy List
noornoor
User

images/avatars/avatar-18785.jpg

Registration Date: 25.05.2012
Which box: DM 8000HD
Which Image: iCVS

Thread Starter Thread Started by noornoor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

professor
I hope that the amendment I do not understand something in the amendments

Attachment:
rar skin.rar (49 KB, 1 downloads)
20.12.2015 01:20 noornoor is offline Send an Email to noornoor Search for Posts by noornoor Add noornoor to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 3.2 :::... » Gemini 3.2 Skins » Please help

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe