Cable channel scan problem with PCD Image 10.0

• Hi all,

I have a problem with scanning channels on my DB 600PVR box with newly flashed PCD 10 image.

Manual scan can't find any channels even tho i know the right frequencies to use. Auto scan does not also work and i have tried to set it to Provider but it only scanns Q64

In manual scan i can change the QAM to 128 witch is correct for my location but still it does not find anything with any settings.

First it crashed and gave me the green screen of death but then i increased memory with an internal hard drive and now the automatic scanning works using the "Provider" setting but no results :thinking_face:

Please help!

Happy holidays!

• Yes i also found that thread.
    The problem in that the problem in the thread is abit different as it seems to work to use "Manual Scan" but not "Automatic Scan"

For me the problem is that the scanning works using manual and automatic but it does not find any channels. (=automatic scan only scanns Q64)

Do you think this problem is realted to file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ScanSetup.py as stated in that topic?
    What values can i change to do some tests?

The tuner works as i could find channels with my previous image (PeterPan)

• Where can i check if the box has signal?
    Can the problem somehow be with the internal memory?
    Does the channel scanning need some amount of free memory?

If i add the crashslog can you help me?

• Sorry, I cannot install the 600 now. I do not remember the code and also do not have cable.

The memory can be checked with telnet command -

df -h

As a matter of interest why are you using a dm600pvr ? Those are out of production and now-a-days there are some quite cheap hd receivers.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on
    /dev/root 28.0M 17.3M 10.7M 62% /
    /dev/mtdblock/2 3.7M 1.7M 2.1M 45% /boot
    tmpfs 30.2M 40.0k 30.1M 0% /var
    tmpfs 30.2M 0 30.2M 0% /tmp
    /dev/discs/disc0/part1 111.8G 148.9M 111.6G 0% /media/hdd

I have been using my DB 600 PVR untill recently when i purchaised a Wetek Openelc box witch i currently is using as my main box :) When i started using it i got introduced to Kodi and the possibility of streaming the TV to other Kodi devices.

Now im looking for way to enable my old 600 PVR box to act as a server to stream TV via internet to a kodi client located on a site without cable tv posibility and i understood that TV streaming only can be done using Enigma2 ?